A Texas Girl!

angelinaS31

Hi............... I m from texas angelina i m an automotive dealer, and i m dealing with 2007 Mack Granite Ctp713 Heavy Duty Truck, I m part of it, i like to share all my views and knowledge with all the members here, i m looking for a good advice and help from all the members here.

:WELCOME:

Pics of truck please.

Pics of you also. We give lots of info to the wimmins.

They may not like it, but thats what we are here for

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

:WELCOME:

Pics of truck please.

Pics of you also. We give lots of info to the wimmins.

They may not like it, but thats what we are here for

heh heh,,,hatcity,,Her profile lists her as a "male". Might have been wearing some of Other Dogs new fangled cologne, thas why u thought he was a wimmins,,,heh heh,,,randyp

Hi............... I m from texas angelina i m an automotive dealer, and i m dealing with 2007 Mack Granite Ctp713 Heavy Duty Truck, I m part of it, i like to share all my views and knowledge with all the members here, i m looking for a good advice and help from all the members here.

Angelina county or Angelina Texas? randyp

Sounds like spam to me.

Rob

I always carry a can or two of Spam in my unit. Never know when you might need it, and it's really not bad. It's also good fried, with eggs, or with fried potatoes and onions. But not bad at all between two slices of bread with some mustard when you're hungry- as my Daddy used to say "it beats a snowball".

"Spam...it's what's for dinner"- author unknown.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I always carry a can or two of Spam in my unit. Never know when you might need it, and it's really not bad. It's also good fried, with eggs, or with fried potatoes and onions. But not bad at all between two slices of bread with some mustard when you're hungry- as my Daddy used to say "it beats a snowball".

"Spam...it's what's for dinner"- author unknown.

I eat spam pretty reglar tom, I really like it fried and on a sammich or with fresh peas,,,randyp

• Like 1

heh heh,,,hatcity,,Her profile lists her as a "male". Might have been wearing some of Other Dogs new fangled cologne, thas why u thought he was a wimmins,,,heh heh,,,randyp

post-4436-0-79775900-1310850433_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I eat spam pretty reglar tom, I really like it fried and on a sammich or with fresh peas,,,randyp

Yeah Randy, I agree totally, and -WHAT?..Fresh peas?..what tha heck are you talking about Randy, Spam and peas? That don't make no sense!

Treet is pretty good too, and cheaper- that can of Spam don't come cheap! That's because Spam is the the state food of Hawawii, they try to buy all of it. Saw that on TV, so it must be true. Also saw that Hawwawiians (whatever) hate everybody from the mainland, so...eff 'em. Danged Hawiians(whatever). Never knew they hated the rest of us before, so I don't care if they have any Spam or not.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.