This Just In

rhasler

Just heard a news report that bin Laden is dead and the US has possession of his body.

Seen that a bit ago. Hopefully it's true.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yes it is true an our Boys got him on the ground in a fire fight!!! SO one of our boys shot the dirty M/F an we got the body!

God Bless America!! We got him!! The American solders !! I hope the one who got him got a chance to look him in the eye an say 'The Americans are here to collect'....BANG

Yes it is true an our Boys got him on the ground in a fire fight!!! SO one of our boys shot the dirty M/F an we got the body!

God Bless America!! We got him!! The American solders !! I hope the one who got him got a chance to look him in the eye an say 'The Americans are here to collect'....BANG

And gets the Congressional Medal of Honor (he was on the job so the Government will probably stiff him in that 25 million dollar reward).

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

And gets the Congressional Medal of Honor (he was on the job so the Government will probably stiff him in that 25 million dollar reward).

Twostick,

From what I hear it was 24 Navy Seals, an no they won't get that money; But if someone out there can start a movement across this great country of ours an ask the American People to donate to a special tax free fund set up for these 24 brave Seals an there families....It's my guess It's going to be more then 25 milllion??? So let me be the first to say I'm in!! And if anyone out there wants to start some thing like this, then start posting your thoughts an lets see where it takes us? After all....think about who these guys took out!! did it sink in yet!!

God Bless America An the BEST Military in the World

Ernie

I buried my first born son on account of that son of a bitch and others like him, wipe em all out, be fine with me. I hope he suffered a lil anyway, may he rot in hell,,,,,,,,randyp

Some one on the news today said he is going to get to be with his 72 virgin boys soon.

glenn akers

I got 4 wild hogs in a trap that are getting kinda hungry, they can throw body in there, getting eat by a pig oughta go over good with a muslim. randyp

I hear you Randy. I say they should have cut 2 pig's dicks off, shoved one up his ass and the other down his throat, strung him up by the neck and handed him over to the families of his victims to do with as they pleased.

I'm sorry to hear about your son, may he rest in peace knowing that bin Laden got what he had coming to him.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

I hear you Randy. I say they should have cut 2 pig's dicks off, shoved one up his ass and the other down his throat, strung him up by the neck and handed him over to the families of his victims to do with as they pleased.

I'm sorry to hear about your son, may he rest in peace knowing that bin Laden got what he had coming to him.

Ditto what he said and we thank your son for his service

I buried my first born son on account of that son of a bitch and others like him, wipe em all out, be fine with me. I hope he suffered a lil anyway, may he rot in hell,,,,,,,,randyp

The way the story goes is like this, When he opened his eyes in his after life, George Washington walked up and cold cocked him, followed by Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, James Madison, and a host of others. Such treatment, he complained, I am supposed to be attended by 72 virgins. No MF, you have it all wrong, you are being tended to by 72 Virginian's was the reply.

Instead of burying him at sea, they should have brought him back to Iowa and fed him to the hogs, nationally televised.

The way the story goes is like this, When he opened his eyes in his after life, George Washington walked up and cold cocked him, followed by Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry< James Madison, and a host of others. Such treatment, he complained, I am supposed to be attended by 72 virgins. No MF, you have it all wrong, you are being tended to by 72 Virgians was the reply.

Instead of burying him at sea, they should have brought him back to Iowa and fed him to the hogs, nationally televised.

Excellent idea!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

I too am sorry to hear about your son. Paybacks are hell, as the saying goes, and hell is not full.

Hooray! glad to see this no-good, billygoat lookin' MF/er finally got what he had coming! America owes a great debt of gratitude to our servicemen and women throughout the world. And Randy i hope you and your family can take some consolation in the fact this evil C**K sucker is no longer walking this earth! GOD BLESS AMERICA!.............Mark

post-5836-0-04058400-1304386701_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Randy,

I am very sorry for the loss of your son

Ernie DS PS I am sure that one of those Navy Seals just might have had some pig blood handy?? YA THINK??!!