What I Took Pictures Of This Week

other dog

forgot this odd looking loader I saw in Ohio.

its weird operating a loader with the pivot point behind you. you have to keep an eye on where the rearend is going when you back up or all of a sudden you can be cranked off one way without realizing it at first. we had a 5 yard IH hough.

its weird operating a loader with the pivot point behind you. you have to keep an eye on where the rearend is going when you back up or all of a sudden you can be cranked off one way without realizing it at first. we had a 5 yard IH hough.

Yeah AJT, it is for a fact. When i was a young man, we had an old "whatever" sling loader for unloading pulpwood trucks, it had tricycle steering in rear and bout drove me crazy trying to line up with trucks. It took some getting used to. I believe it was a "Taylor". It had a Ford 292 gas engine, belching blue smoke. randyp

Golly gee Rob, I could do some damage with that big rascal,,randyp

Everybody needs a good winch so I got about eight; including this 100,000# monster.post-78-0-15325100-1299984377_thumb.jpg.

Then of course there is the winch truck which also has a 100,000 pounder.post-78-0-62106600-1299985246_thumb.jpg

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Other Dog, If you are not careful, You will run into Underdog one of these days... I am up & down that stretch of RT. 2 in WV once or twice every week. I have a regular stop in Friendly, WV. Stop in at Choo Choo's restaurant in New Martinsville if you see me there I'll buy breakfast.

No need to photograph me, the Friendly Post Office already has a profile of my face on their wall...

Gregg

Other Dog, If you are not careful, You will run into Underdog one of these days... I am up & down that stretch of RT. 2 in WV once or twice every week. I have a regular stop in Friendly, WV. Stop in at Choo Choo's restaurant in New Martinsville if you see me there I'll buy breakfast.

No need to photograph me, the Friendly Post Office already has a profile of my face on their wall...

Gregg

I run down rt.7 on the Ohio side, then cross over to rt.2 at St. Marys. You can see part of the bridge beyond the Superliner dump. There's a few little towns and stop lights but for the most part rt.7 is good running.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

And last but not least, and no pic of it,,heh heh,,dozer blade got sprayed by a skunk that came out of hole in ground beside it, I didnt worry bout dam camera then, I just slammed into high reverse and evacuated area! It took a while and some deep dirt digging to get smell off blade. thas bout it,,,randyp

yeah, it's a tough job. there's lots of things you have to deal with that nobody realizes. Like this-

• Like 1

I run down rt.7 on the Ohio side, then cross over to rt.2 at St. Marys. You can see part of the bridge beyond the Superliner dump. There's a few little towns and stop lights but for the most part rt.7 is good running.

Oh, I see. You like the Ohio side where DOT hangs out in Powhatan Point.

Oh, I see. You like the Ohio side where DOT hangs out in Powhatan Point.

I've seen them down through there from time to time but so far they haven't bothered me. I used to prefer rt. 2 all the way from Wheeling, but since 7 is 4 lanes now almost to Powhatan Point I go that way. The Pa. DOT lit me up in Williamsport yesterday. I was doing 46 in a 35,just starting up the mountain on 15 after you cross the river and get out of town. I was doing 46, but 4 4 wheelers had just passed me like they were shot out of a cannon and he never payed any attention to them, but pulled me over.

Other Dog,

That should be worth fighting- he has to stop all of you or none of you. If they are going for points and $$$ I think you should fight that- did he write it for 46 or 5 mph over and no points? If he wrote it for 46 and points I would be fighting that one.

Selective Justice- that's BS.

Firemack

FL DOT stopped me today on 95. Same guy as last time. He recognized me and asks if I got anything else on board besides brush."No Sir" people are going crazy trimming now, they will cut it all down later. Says I don't look heavy. Can I give you a Level3 inspection? Sure, why not.

He compliments me on the appearance of the truck, clean. WOAH

Told him thats my sons job on weekends and he laughed.

Signed the paper, shook his hand and went on my way.

He didn't see the screw in the front tire or the pass. side wiper is tore up.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Other Dog,

That should be worth fighting- he has to stop all of you or none of you. If they are going for points and $$$ I think you should fight that- did he write it for 46 or 5 mph over and no points? If he wrote it for 46 and points I would be fighting that one.

Selective Justice- that's BS.

Firemack

Well, he said it was a warning-he didn't write me a speeding ticket, maybe because my logbook was current and all my paperwork was in order. The logbook and medical card were the first things he asked for!

He did however give me a DOT paper like they give you when they do an inspection, for our safety man to sign and send a copy back, which will go against the company safety rating.

Well, he said it was a warning-he didn't write me a speeding ticket, maybe because my logbook was current and all my paperwork was in order. The logbook and medical card were the first things he asked for!

He did however give me a DOT paper like they give you when they do an inspection, for our safety man to sign and send a copy back, which will go against the company safety rating.

Tom, Back in 85 I worked for a big printing firm driving a truck hauling paper rolls mostly and sometimes flat stock at night. I had no license to drive that truck the whole 5 years I drove for them. I had a wreck when a car pulled over from a three lane road to turn right. I caught him with my driver side bumper, spun the Ford Pinto around and caused the car to buckle down onto its tires. I thought it might have killed them but only gave them a fun trip. They could not drive the car. When the police got there he asked me for a license and I could not produce what he needed. To make a longer story shorter, my supervisor and I went to court only for it to be thrown out, cause the car owner did a no show. I hate it when at that time in my life I needed a CDL and never got one.

mike