What I Took Pictures Of This Week

other dog

Not near as good as what Rob took pictures of this week...

This B-model dump with a chrome radiator shell sits on rt. 51 in Pa, just north of I-70. It's a little too far off the road to get a really good picture of it.

This is the old bridge from Weirton,W.V. to Steubenville,Oh. This was taken from the Ohio side. I've been across this bridge many times and it was very narrow.

A whole fleet of Clines on rt. 2 in W.V.

A fleet of big green trucks.

Nice looking Superliner dump-been trying to get a decent picture of this truck for years,still haven't. Stupid pole...

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Good Pics Master Other Dog, since I am your apprentice, I will showcase a few I took this week, hope you dont mind if I Hitch a ride on your post,,heres one of a lil flying squirrel, I pushed a tree over, saw him in it so I put my gloves on and he let me move him to the fence line where he would be safer. I put him on a tree, he climbed up it, spread his furry lil hide and glided off into some new woods,,bye lil buddy,,,randyp

post-4330-0-81393100-1299948000_thumb.jp

I prolly need "chastising" for this poor photo Master, I should have put something like ink pen or something to show size comparison. These are giant grub worms that came out from deep within a stump. They were biggest i ever did see, would be a full meal deal for an old catfish,,,,randyp

post-4330-0-72967100-1299948558_thumb.jp

And last but not least, and no pic of it,,heh heh,,dozer blade got sprayed by a skunk that came out of hole in ground beside it, I didnt worry bout dam camera then, I just slammed into high reverse and evacuated area! It took a while and some deep dirt digging to get smell off blade. thas bout it,,,randyp

Good Pics Master Other Dog, since I am your apprentice, I will showcase a few I took this week, hope you dont mind if I Hitch a ride on your post,,heres one of a lil flying squirrel, I pushed a tree over, saw him in it so I put my gloves on and he let me move him to the fence line where he would be safer. I put him on a tree, he climbed up it, spread his furry lil hide and glided off into some new woods,,bye lil buddy,,,randyp

Not at all,that's a good picture. I haven't seen a flying squirrel since I was a young chap. One lived in the woods at the back of the field and we'd go back there just to watch for it to see him sail from the tree. That's only one i've ever seen actually.

When I was a kid, several of us would spend our days going through woods pushing smaller dead trees over catching flying squirrels. I bet I have had several hundred in cage in my room at different times. I would keep them a while, turn them loose and go catch more. I bet them flying squirrels said "Oh hell, here they come again!" randyp

I prolly need "chastising" for this poor photo Master, I should have put something like ink pen or something to show size comparison. These are giant grub worms that came out from deep within a stump. They were biggest i ever did see, would be a full meal deal for an old catfish,,,,randyp

I'll take care of the size comparison for you.

• Like 2

Here is what I took a photo of this morning; bout scared the b'geezus outta me!!

Now I got to get rid of the infectious thing someplace.

Rob

post-78-0-01971200-1299951232_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-22170600-1299951287_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Here is what I took a photo of this morning; bout scared the b'geezus outta me!!

Now I got to get rid of the infectious thing someplace.

Rob

Now thats just wrong! you run the risk of "contamination" with standard Mack parts! co-mingling? i think the word is? LOL!........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Damn!i feel left out! guess im gonna have to start carrying my camera with me LOL! worst thing is,MOST of what i get to see looks something like this!...Mark

heh heh,,yeah Mark,,greatest invention besides Mack trucks,,,digital cameras! randyp

Prolly had to dig em out of a ditch,,didnt you,,randyp

It was sammiched between two "Mack Worthy" Alcoa wheels. I've had these about three years and they were crated which I never had opened.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.