Anybody Talk To Herb?

Rob

He, (HK Trucking) hasn't joined us much lately. Wondering if anyone speaks with him on another board? Wondering how he's getting along.

I'll call him if nobody has heard anything.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

He, (HK Trucking) hasn't joined us much lately. Wondering if anyone speaks with him on another board? Wondering how he's getting along.

I'll call him if nobody has heard anything.

Rob

He's been plowing snow,eating lots of pizza,plowing snow,drinking lots of mountain dew,and plowing more snow.It's on his facebook page.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I figgered he might have snow to plow. As far as drinking that refrigerated fresh strained and sweetened "piss water" they call Mountain Dew, well that's a new one on me.

I don't do Facebook so haven't heard from him.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I figgered he might have snow to plow. As far as drinking that refrigerated fresh strained and sweetened "piss water" they call Mountain Dew, well that's a new one on me.

Rob

My wife does the facebook thingie, looks kinda interesting, she finds lots of long lost friends from school and such. Im thinking I may just sign up on that tonight and give it a go,,,randyp

Rob

I asked him if he had a pipeline to his house from the mtn. dew plant and he said no,he had a bulk tank of it on his roof.

My wife does the facebook thingie, looks kinda interesting, she finds lots of long lost friends from school and such. Im thinking I may just sign up on that tonight and give it a go,,,randyp

I...uh...well-OK,I look at facebook too! Ther's a link to it right here on BMT. By the way,Double L is mr. facebook,he's all over it.

I don't really do the "socializing thing" via the internet with the exception of here. Don't really have former friends or acquaintences I care to maintain contact with I don't now. As a young man I was always a "valued" friend to have around; until I tired of the friendship being based on my abilities to support others' functions. Early on I discovered there was "money to be made" for my efforts, and my high school buddies seemed to "trickle" away.

Of course I married my "best buddy" at 17 and she is still sleeping in the other room. You know her as "Momma".

Rob

Rob, thanks for bringing this up. I was wondering about him also.

Thought maybe he didn't care for all the BS that was going on here lately. (not randys stuff)

I do the face book thing. Get in touch with people from high cshool and up north. I feel TERRIBLE about all the snow they have up there. Yeah right.

Supposed to get another foot maybe around Wed. this week

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Hello. my name is trent and I have been a closet facebooker for 4 years.

I think the only reason I joind Facebook is so I could add all the girls I know from school and then search their pictures to see whos still the bad girl whore or the content house wife LOL... I Love it! Herb is on facebook alot. from what he posts he has been working in the shop and trucking everyday.

Hello. my name is trent and I have been a closet facebooker for 4 years.

I think the only reason I joind Facebook is so I could add all the girls I know from school and then search their pictures to see whos still the bad girl whore or the content house wife LOL... I Love it! Herb is on facebook alot. from what he posts he has been working in the shop and trucking everyday.

Have you noticed some of the girls are a bit rounder too?

Some even got uglier. oops. Lost that little bit of beauty they had.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I'm still here!!!!!!!

Been workin' a lot and hangin' out over at FB!!!

The Mountain Dew tank is almost empty, gonna have to get another tank trailer load and fill 'er back up!!!!!

Drinking it warm will break you of that nasty habit on short order.

Welcome back. Any new exploits?

Rob

Thanks Rob!

Actually, I was gonna call you. The boss wants you to make an offer on that lathe. Sounds like he wants it outta there.

Other than that, nothing much going on except the usual!

I wish I still had a mind!! I'll give you a call later tonight. Much like you, moving a lot of snow these days but I'm still wanting that lathe!

I now have a trailer to haul it with too.

Rob

And now your old girl freinds can find you now and they can have the last word.

glenn akers

If they were girlfriends of mine, then they are definitley "old", starting my 36th year of wedded bliss this year. I dont know where time goes,,,randyp

36 year "tour of duty"? You are to be looked up to sir. Why I feel so slighted knowing I waited until 17 to marry "Momma", which only gives me 33 years.

Rob

36 year "tour of duty"? You are to be looked up to sir. Why I feel so slighted knowing I waited until 17 to marry "Momma", which only gives me 33 years.

Rob

heh heh,,"only" 33 years huh Rob, thas quite a good run you got going there yourself. If I stay snowed in and cooped up with mine much longer, I dont know if we will make 36, I wish I had a warm shop to go hide in away from her for a while. We never, ever get this much snow here, we arent equipped for it, so everybody is going nuts here. randyp

Things really are getting back to normal here. Snow plows are still out at all hours but the back steets and alleys are getting most of the attention now. I can't in any fashion get back to a few of my outlying facilities but no reported problems through the storms so no real hurry. Damned cold here and I could do without that!

Rob

Ive lived here 56 years and we have never gotten this much snow, we are scheduled for more all next week. In addition to being a regular nut, I am also a "bird" nut, and am currently going through bout 20 pounds of bird seed every 2 days, and about the same amount of black oil sunflower seed also. The weather is really taxing the lil fellers here, am bout tired of it, starting to get cabin fever. i have made a few "store" runs for neighbors and checked on a few elderly friends, poked a few fires up for them and toted a lil wood, but, dammit, come on Spring!!! randyp

post-4330-0-24547500-1296846348_thumb.jp

Ive lived here 56 years and we have never gotten this much snow, we are scheduled for more all next week. In addition to being a regular nut, I am also a "bird" nut, and am currently going through bout 20 pounds of bird seed every 2 days, and about the same amount of black oil sunflower seed also. The weather is really taxing the lil fellers here, am bout tired of it, starting to get cabin fever. i have made a few "store" runs for neighbors and checked on a few elderly friends, poked a few fires up for them and toted a lil wood, but, dammit, come on Spring!!! randyp

I passed through Daingerfield Thursday night,but didn't see you or Spot anywhere.