B) Greetings down in sunny Florida lol. Got the itch to use the new plow, I'm doing the snow dance but nothing but rain in our forcast :(

Makes my bones ache just thinkin about the stuff. I'm a sissy when it comes to cold weather, winds 15-20 mph. It was wonderful when I was a kid and we got out early from school sometimes. Probably 5 years ago I would ride my motorcycles in bad weather. The Harley only when it was cold and only around the block. But the GoldWing would get a 200 mile trip at night in any weather. For some reason i'm not accomplishing that anymore.

More power to ya!

mike

Just went thru Wyoming about a month ago, missed the white stuff...going to be a bad one this year, I'll be running 40 next trip!

Well seeing as to how ya done got that blade on the front with nothing to do yet, run it on down here to texas and help me push somma these trees over and scoot somma this brush upina big pile so we can burn it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,randypee :SMOKIE-LFT::banana::P

Just went thru Wyoming about a month ago, missed the white stuff...going to be a bad one this year, I'll be running 40 next trip!

came across WY. last nite, almost a white out from the west side of elk mt. to rawlings. probly did 40 miles of no tracks in the snow. left larame this mornin about 7 am 6 degrees and 45 mph winds goin over shermin, cool purple colors wen the sun riseing.

Actually, back in the day, I lived in CT. Worked for a company that had 5 trucks contracted to the stae. Company only ran MACK.

My job was to make sure the trucks hit the road deady. Lite, fuel, sanders run and greased. Then I hopped in a front end loader and cleared parking lots. i was also the swing man if any drivers fell out on the highway.

I have had my share of snow.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I love Wyoming, it does get bad on 80 I've never ran it myself in the snow but I heard from a friend that the fire hydrants at the FMC mine are 15 feet in the air, thats alot of snow! I'm moving to Mount Charleston NV...at the peak of the mountain they get 25 plus feet of the white stuff on average. Best of both worlds though, drive 20 minutes down the mountain and its 60 degrees :thumb:

Well seeing as to how ya done got that blade on the front with nothing to do yet, run it on down here to texas and help me push somma these trees over and scoot somma this brush upina big pile so we can burn it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,randypee :SMOKIE-LFT::banana::P

Coming thru Texas in a few weeks via I-40 have that brush, some pulled pork BBQ and an RC pop ready...we'll get that brush pile a burnin! :rmod_dump::SMOKIE-RT: