It Finally Ends:

Rob

The past two months myself and three others have been working 15-16 hour days taking only the 14th day off due to federal labor laws, to get this new radar on the air. Tonight it went live with final inspections and checkout(s). I'm close to dead after this ordeal. The overtime is nice but so is having a personal life.

Wonder if my wife still recognizes me? Think I've lost 30 pounds over this ordeal.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The past two months myself and three others have been working 15-16 hour days taking only the 14th day off due to federal labor laws,

:o I'm gonna have to report my boss....in the past, he's made me work every day for months at a time....sometimes even 68 hour stretches non-stop when big projects need doing over the weekend, and if I'm LUCKY, I'll get an hour or two nap before getting back to work again. 3 summers now and he STILL won't even fix the dadgum air conditioner! :angry: Of course he's got me on salary, too...so all this extra work he's got me doing is unpaid. :pat:

My boss is a real slave driver. :whistling:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

:o I'm gonna have to report my boss....in the past, he's made me work every day for months at a time....sometimes even 68 hour stretches non-stop when big projects need doing over the weekend, and if I'm LUCKY, I'll get an hour or two nap before getting back to work again. 3 summers now and he STILL won't even fix the dadgum air conditioner! :angry: Of course he's got me on salary, too...so all this extra work he's got me doing is unpaid. :pat:

I can relate to your pain Rowdy.....As of July 9th 2010 I have worked 40 years. In those 40 years I have been payed for 32 hours overtime, when I was driving a truck, from 1985 till 1990. These hours are from the very few weekends when they would ask me to work. The other many hours that I refuse to add up has been for free, or just to keep my job when I took a salary job. I'm on call 24/7 when the building alarm goes off and no extra perks other than a computer on my desk. I like my boss because he can take it and we both can dish it out at each other. Oh by the way.....I get to use my vehicle (no perks) to take the bank deposits and pickup the building mail each day..................If you ask yourself what does Mike do..........I SERVE GOD.....that is what keeps me hanging on or coming back.

Hang In There Rowdy

mike

YOU want a LUNCH BREAK!!

Yep, I understand completely Rowdy. Eat while driving, fill a big cup of coffee cause there aint no stopping for that.

Gettin near oil change time, figger that into your schedule, don't forget to grease that thing. nite time is OK with the boss.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian