Looking For Photos Of Roadway 1958 H-63t

Yep, thats the one...my service manager likes H-Models and I wanted to show it to him. He likes the later models with the square fenders better though! It is really hard to find pics of them!!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Yep, thats the one...my service manager likes H-Models and I wanted to show it to him. He likes the later models with the square fenders better though! It is really hard to find pics of them!!

Well then heres a few for your service manager

Matt

post-237-1160177558_thumb.jpg

post-237-1160177736_thumb.jpg

post-237-1160177774_thumb.jpg

post-237-1160178121_thumb.jpg

post-237-1160178227_thumb.jpg

Well then heres a few for your service manager

Matt

The red one with the reefer belonged to a fellow in Toronto who bought it new .He ran it into the mid 80's,I saw it in Mack Toronto gettig serviced when I had one of my R models gettig serviced,85,86.The service man told me it had been upgraded to a Maxidynne engine.It had an air lift axle not a full screw.A fellow in my chapter of ATHS had it for a while,I don't know whether the original owner passed away or retired.It ended up in NJ.It was purchased by a carrier the name escapes me,it was converted back to a single axle.I have seen it at ATHS shows more than once.

Pete

The red one with the reefer belonged to a fellow in Toronto who bought it new .He ran it into the mid 80's,I saw it in Mack Toronto gettig serviced when I had one of my R models gettig serviced,85,86.The service man told me it had been upgraded to a Maxidynne engine.It had an air lift axle not a full screw.A fellow in my chapter of ATHS had it for a while,I don't know whether the original owner passed away or retired.It ended up in NJ.It was purchased by a carrier the name escapes me,it was converted back to a single axle.I have seen it at ATHS shows more than once.

Pete

This truck and the Roadway H63 are owned by the same man,Harry M.(I ain't even gonna try to spell his last name).He used to own Jevic Transportation.The H67 is now painted dark blue.He also has a beautiful '62 F model painted in Jevic colors.