Let The Drooling Commence...

We had a nice looking Titan in the yard today (just passing through). I got some pictures that I will post later, until then you lovers of modern Mack machinery will just have wait anxiously to see it.

well then the drooling ain't gonna commence :blah:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

And I thought he was talking about Pancake Syrup. That's what I get for THINKIN.

mike

I was thinking "large woman" in spandex leather.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The driver told me this was the smoothest riding truck he had ever been in. He's ordering a new 2011 model chassis Monday. Here are a few more pictures (edited for content). I could actually crawl under the sleeper easily if I wanted to.

post-6084-092986800 1282873657_thumb.jpg

post-6084-059855300 1282873695_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Thats the first one i've seen with a sleeper on it,everything i've seen or read about the titan does'nt show any available sleepers available from the factory,is this an add-on box? saw one a few months back in the "bulldog" magazine with an add-on double eagle working in the oilfields up in canada. Good looking truck nonetheless!............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• 9 months later...