Possibly The Five Best Sentences You'll Ever Read:

Rob

These are possibly the 5 best sentences you'll ever read:

1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

3, The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

--- REMEMBER ---

IN NOVEMBER 2010, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY

TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE!

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Although I truly feel the same way, how are we to actually know that the next will be better?

Something about knowing who the enemy is.

But yes, corruption, shady deals, lifetime benies on you and me. TERM LIMITS FOR ALL. then go find a real job, with benefits cause you don't have them here anymore.

Telling you how to live but not living to that standard is all they care about. "Don't affect me, why should I care"post-4436-043065600 1281570803_thumb.jpg

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Although I truly feel the same way, how are we to actually know that the next will be better?

Heres the way i look at it they will be better than what we have at lest for a while. But when they have a signed check in their hand it takes a good man not to stick that money in his own pocket.So many steal and point their finger at some one else and say he did it.glenn

glenn akers

AMEN Rob, This should be published in every paper, billboard, and editorial in this country from now until 2012!!!!!!

It is most unfortunate I cannot think of a single incumbent I plan to vote for retention. We are in a real mess and politicians are either part of the solution, or part of the problem. I've seen little movement since the last election that brought this regime into power, and it once again is "Time for Real Change"; Remember that one????

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

As one of this countries minorities...a Christan , White , Working man.......voting is going to be difficult but the choices have to be made. I personally don't trust any politition from dog catcher to president. I would like to see term limits, no benifits for life after one term and if they screw up they pay for it. AHH one can dream.......... Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

As one of this countries minorities...a Christan , White , Working man.......voting is going to be difficult but the choices have to be made. I personally don't trust any politition from dog catcher to president. I would like to see term limits, no benifits for life after one term and if they screw up they pay for it. AHH one can dream.......... Paul

I had a similar thought earlier today. If a police officer were suspected of some inpropriety, his previous work would be scrupulously combed over and checked for evidence of misdeeds. I think the same should apply to legislators. If a representative or senator is found to have commited a crime, all laws, bills, etc., etc. that that lawmaker was involved in, all the way back to voting/not voting on an item, must be reconsidered.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"