Dumpster Diving

other dog

Just made a trip over to the dumpster. Loaded both ways this time, no deadhead. Dropped off some trash and reloaded a nice looking mirror somebody left on the ground and brought it home. Wasn't even me this time, Jobyna wanted it-she's already got it cleaned up and setting in the bedroom. Not bad looking at all.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Just made a trip over to the dumpster. Loaded both ways this time, no deadhead. Dropped off some trash and reloaded a nice looking mirror somebody left on the ground and brought it home. Wasn't even me this time, Jobyna wanted it-she's already got it cleaned up and setting in the bedroom. Not bad looking at all.

Thats nice OD, but, be very, very, careful and watchful,,,there is a very old story that goes with taking a used mirror home. I wont go into details, heh heh,,but,,,,,,,,well,,,,be careful,,its a spooky story,,,heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,be alert,,,,heh heh,,,,,randy

Thats nice OD, but, be very, very, careful and watchful,,,there is a very old story that goes with taking a used mirror home. I wont go into details, heh heh,,but,,,,,,,,well,,,,be careful,,its a spooky story,,,heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,be alert,,,,heh heh,,,,,randy

Get a mental picture of Vincent Price laughing,,,,,,randy

On 8/9/2010 at 4:32 AM, randyp said:

Get a mental picture of Vincent Price laughing,,,,,,randy

(expletive)!..never heard that story. maybe I should "accidently" break it and take it back. naw, that wouldn't work, that's bad luck too. well, it's her mirror.

dammit!..never heard that story. maybe I should "accidently" break it and take it back. naw, that wouldn't work, that's bad luck too. well, it's her mirror.

NOOOOOO!!!! Whatever yoou do,,,DONT BREAK IT OR RETURN IT TO SAME SPOT!! Good Grief man,, I may have to break down and tell you the story! The hair is standing up on my neck just thinking bout story. You dont feel like you are being watched when you look in mirror,,,do YOu? Awwww,,,its just a story,,,probably nothing to it,,heh heh,,,probably,,,heh,,,well,,,probably,,heh heh,,,just be careful dude,,,,,randy

NOOOOOO!!!! Whatever yoou do,,,DONT BREAK IT OR RETURN IT TO SAME SPOT!! Good Grief man,, I may have to break down and tell you the story! The hair is standing up on my neck just thinking bout story. You dont feel like you are being watched when you look in mirror,,,do YOu? Awwww,,,its just a story,,,probably nothing to it,,heh heh,,,probably,,,heh,,,well,,,probably,,heh heh,,,just be careful dude,,,,,randy

thanks a lot

MMMMMMUUUUAHAHAH! don't be fraid' of no "booger man" LMAO!.............Mark

Dr. Phibes was one of my childhood heros.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hey Mark,

I took the wife over to NYC to see a Broadway play yesterday so i said lets take the Ferry out of Weehawken. So on the way back i see Arthur Impartore (you remember him?) so i Bull Shited with him for a couple of minutes.This guys 85 years old used to own APA trucking in No Bergen he now owns NY Waterways. He bought 2.5 miles of water front property back in the early 80's for 7.5 million bucks even in todays economy it's in the hundreds of millions of $$$. But there he was on a saturday afternoon in his shorts & T-shirt protecting his investment.BULLHUSK

Y'all done good. Thats a heck of a find, in good shape, not broken.

Can't beat the day i got half a birthday cake AND pepporoni pizza on the same street

Really, knew a guy in CT. had his son helping one time. Kid put his lunchbox in the hopper. Going down the road, kid starts shuffling stuff, reaches in and pulls out a sandwich. Started eating it, caused an accident due to car following, guy puked.

HK might know or remember-Patsy Domain

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Hey Mark,

I took the wife over to NYC to see a Broadway play yesterday so i said lets take the Ferry out of Weehawken. So on the way back i see Arthur Impartore (you remember him?) so i Bull Shited with him for a couple of minutes.This guys 85 years old used to own APA trucking in No Bergen he now owns NY Waterways. He bought 2.5 miles of water front property back in the early 80's for 7.5 million bucks even in todays economy it's in the hundreds of millions of $$$. But there he was on a saturday afternoon in his shorts & T-shirt protecting his investment.BULLHUSK

Hey ernie, yeah i remember arthur,only met him one time at the CO. picnic,tell ya the truth,i did'nt even know he was still alive! my uncle (APA's philly terminal manager) told me "you ever see a tall,skinny,weird looking guy around here,get to work!,its probably arthur imperatore!" gotta,say though, he treated his guys good,most of them did a days work too! GEEZ! i think that guy that ran the 359 brockway out of allentown was there 100 years!.....Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Y'all done good. Thats a heck of a find, in good shape, not broken.

Can't beat the day i got half a birthday cake AND pepporoni pizza on the same street

Really, knew a guy in CT. had his son helping one time. Kid put his lunchbox in the hopper. Going down the road, kid starts shuffling stuff, reaches in and pulls out a sandwich. Started eating it, caused an accident due to car following, guy puked.

HK might know or remember-Patsy Domain

I'm kinda likin' it so far.