Out Campaigning

storkmack

I am running for the county board here in Boone county. We were in the our local week early 4th of July parade. This was by far the best day of campaigning, because we worked a truck into the mix.-Brad

Well good luck in your political endeavors,that is one good lookin' F-model right there!......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

nice rig Brad! best hope for you. as i can see you're a bright men because you advertise with your Mack.. you knew that your Pete will fall apart before the end of the campaign!

Took the words out of my mouth.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I am running for the county board here in Boone county. We were in the our local week early 4th of July parade. This was by far the best day of campaigning, because we worked a truck into the mix.-Brad

Wella,,Wella,,storkmack, Those are such fine pictures, and such a bright campaign idea, I do believe right here and now I am gonna bump your rep up a notch! Good luck with race! Constable Randy

I just happen to drive a Peterbilt and haven't had a breakdown for 4 days now.

That means you're on a roll, rather than a hook.

Good feeling eh?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That is indeed one of the best looking F-models i've ever seen :thumb:

Yup, I"ve seen and touched it.

Rob

Rob was up this way last summer.I took him out to the farm and loaded him up with load of B-model parts..." Yup, I"ve seen and touched it."

If I wasn't on the damn phone all the time, I wouldn't have let him near it. I spent half a day waxing and polishing it the next day to get the fingerprints and drool off it. -Brad

doesn't surprise me.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Since former candidate Paul Van Scott has abandoned us,i'm throwing my full support behind hatcity for president in 2012...hmmmm...maybe that's why Paul is shunning us

Hatcity 2012-

"the voice of common sense for the common man!"

paid for by Rowdy Rebel,campain manager and secretary of the fence-in waiting.

Well GOOLLLYYY. Thanks for your support. The problem is the opponent will dig and dig to find ANYTHING in your (or others) past that will dis-credit you.

Yeah, I smoked pot in 1975, who didn't. Yeah, this is my second go 'round in matrimony. BUT I don't sleep around also. John Edwards you reading this.

Maybe my slogan should just be- I OWN/DRIVE A MACK TRUCK.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Well GOOLLLYYY. Thanks for your support. The problem is the opponent will dig and dig to find ANYTHING in your (or others) past that will dis-credit you.

Yeah, I smoked pot in 1975, who didn't. Yeah, this is my second go 'round in matrimony. BUT I don't sleep around also. John Edwards you reading this.

Maybe my slogan should just be- I OWN/DRIVE A MACK TRUCK.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Yeah, I smoked pot in 1975-but I did not inhale.