Who Is That Masked Man

you are very knowledgeable, have access to all manuels, allways available.

where are you located???

who do you work for????

are you a super hero for the mack truck community, to remain masked in secrecy, untill needed,

is your name really, clark kent

where do you and mackpro and fjh, get your super powers the rest of us lack???????

where are you located???

who do you work for????

are you a super hero for the mack truck community, to remain masked in secrecy, untill needed,

do you and mackpro and fjh, have super powers the rest of us lack???????

I think hes an alien, bringing us technology from the future,,detective randy

very good, agent Randy...but his name is Rob,and he has never been known to be wrong... about anything-yet.

He does indeed have super powers.

On the subject of Rob, wonder if hes sitting on a bag of frozen peas bout now? He probably scoots round on them, then eats them. Reverend randy

very good, agent Randy...but his name is Rob,and he has never been known to be wrong... about anything-yet.

He does indeed have super powers.

hope you don't mind, i've been using your (im off like a heard of turtles) on my face book.

hope you don't mind, i've been using your (im off like a heard of turtles) on my face book.

Sumbitch! Guess I need this 'facebook' thing, I'm sure I'm about the only one on the planet without one...maybe me and that furniture hauler guy on here too.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Sumbitch! Guess I need this 'facebook' thing, I'm sure I'm about the only one on the planet without one...maybe me and that furniture hauler guy on here too.

i prefer BMT, its way better than facebook,

i just use facebook to keep up with whats going on with niece's and nephew's, and the younger crowed.

I'm not on facebook, either. Tried once or twice so I could look at other people's pages, but couldn't figger it out :pat:

i just use facebook to keep up with whats going on with niece's and nephew's, and the younger crowed.

I got a myspace page when I got back online a few years ago....first place that popped into my head to host pictures at that I want to post on various message boards.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I'm not on facebook, either. Tried once or twice so I could look at other people's pages, but couldn't figger it out :pat:

Sounds like Bill Clinton when he was smokin pot...."I tried it but I didn't inhale..."

where are you located???

who do you work for????

where do you and mackpro and fjh, get your super powers the rest of us lack???????

Heh heh... (to steal a phrase from Randyp) Bigen, this should answer most, if not all, of those questions. Just disregard the "fabulous" statement, I think it meant something different back then.

(Kind of a long video, hope I don't get in trouble.)

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Nah, i don't have or want to do a "facebook" don't really have any need for it,anyway my wife says she thinks i'd be better off with a hammer&chisel and a stone tablet to do my "messaging" think she's tryin' to tell me something!..........Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Heh heh... (to steal a phrase from Randyp) Bigen, this should answer most, if not all, of those questions. Just disregard the "fabulous" statement, I think it meant something different back then.

Had to laugh when i saw this! i recently introduced my 8 year old boy to the lone ranger (he had never seen it) he said "dad i think the lone ranger could kick batmans ass!" been watching the DVD's everysince! sure beats the hell outta' the cartoons kids look at today,thats for sure!............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Had to laugh when i saw this! i recently introduced my 8 year old boy to the lone ranger (he had never seen it) he said "dad i think the lone ranger could kick batmans ass!" been watching the DVD's everysince! sure beats the hell outta' the cartoons kids look at today,thats for sure!............Mark

Chuck Norris would kick The Lone Rangers Azz

www.sitonmyfacebook.com

Page 1attachment=7285:untitled.bmp]untitled.bmp[

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Bigen,

So your saying that Tonto is a back door man? Since you said he could take him from behind?

mike

Right after he jumps out of his purple Mack, does a triple lutz and yells 'super!'.

I agree with that...and these people here are funny as hell,I don't care what nobody says...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.