Everyone Missed This Little Gem? 63' B Model?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110546037818&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Whats a good price for this one? I was high bidder and plan on bidding again. They dont seem to ansewer questions at all. Ive emailed them twice.

I hope that it goes to a good home. That is a nice survivor and considering the Jetsonic light bar it was still in use into the late 1980's or later. Some good history there, wish I had the means as I already have a plan for it. Personally, if I had the means, I could see spending from $5,000.00 to $7,500.00 on it. With all the steel in it, scrap value is probably in the neighborhood of $3,000.00 depending on what that region is paying for scrap currently plus the vintage emergency equipment, the lightbar, etc.

I was thinking this would make a pretty neat RV/toy hauler type vehicle like the RS-600L Muladzh has posted on here,living/sleeping area, galley kitchen, beer cooler etc. sure be a nice outfit to take to shows if done properly, would'nt have to worry about anybody else showing with a similar truck,thats for sure!...Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110546037818&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Whats a good price for this one? I was high bidder and plan on bidding again. They dont seem to ansewer questions at all. Ive emailed them twice.

I see it sold for $2,200 I hope you got it!

That thing is totaly cool. :chili:

They werent very help full and I asked them to let me see it(preview) and I didnt get an ansewer. If it goes back up for sale on egay again ill go after it.

Edit - I wanted to add im suprised nothing on ebay in the antique Mack stuff really brings any money. Not only thin but non of the L's, B's, and such seem to bring much if anything.