Hey Mackpro

i cant find anyone to work on my fridge, so i guess im gona have to buy the used one from your boss. provided he has someone take it out and hook it to a battery charger or battery, for a couple day,s to make sure it works,

as if your porters don't have enough to do, but this will get them out of washing trucks for a bit.

i can come by sometime in the next couple weeks to pick it up.

i dont need the cabinet, if you open the door there is 3 or 4 screws that hold it in the cabinet, it's a little tricky, it slides into a track on the bottom, mine was stuck, all it needed was a little help from a pry bar at the bottom door hinge, and it slid rite out.

thanks as allway's for your help......................

i think i got the ol,lady talked into having a kid just so we can name HIM mackpro.

i cant find anyone to work on my fridge, so i guess im gona have to buy the used one from your boss. provided he has someone take it out and hook it to a battery charger or battery, for a couple day,s to make sure it works,

as if your porters don't have enough to do, but this will get them out of washing trucks for a bit.

i can come by sometime in the next couple weeks to pick it up.

i dont need the cabinet, if you open the door there is 3 or 4 screws that hold it in the cabinet, it's a little tricky, it slides into a track on the bottom, mine was stuck, all it needed was a little help from a pry bar at the bottom door hinge, and it slid rite out.

thanks as allway's for your help......................

i think i got the ol,lady talked into having a kid just so we can name HIM mackpro.

Will do. And as far as kids go , sometimes I feel like I have "2 too many". The 12 hours in the Tahoe with 2 little ones coming back from Florida will make you wanna get your nuts cut. I'm 42 and we (wife is alot younger than me) might have one more if I was sure it was a girl. No more mean ass boys!

Will do. And as far as kids go , sometimes I feel like I have "2 too many". The 12 hours in the Tahoe with 2 little ones coming back from Florida will make you wanna get your nuts cut. I'm 42 and we (wife is alot younger than me) might have one more if I was sure it was a girl. No more mean ass boys!

Want me to put you an Momma together?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

wish i would have had one of those nut scratchen nose pickers, (thats what my grandmother called baby boy;s)

she had to wait 80 yrs. but finally got her a great grand dauter.

seen a picture of mrs.mackpro all i got to say is mackpro must be ritch, ive heard of marrying up, but this takes the cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess ya'll have had all girls?

Nope, Momma gave me a son first in 1978 when I was 18, then a daughter in 1985 at 25. Couldn't be more perfect.

It was that 5th, or 6th Mack truck that I dragged home that ensured I'd never have kids again with "the boys" resting comfortably under the front porch in a Mason jar.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'm gonna haft to find out where MackPro is and get my rust bucket by there for a check up. bigen you better watch out with a new fridge you night turn to a bigger bigen. I still use an ice cooler for ice water and lunch meat but I gotta have the microwave for popcorn when I watch Palidin or Hoss Cartwright on fancast.com

MackPro or bigen if you see this message would you PM me the location so I can see how bad out of route to go by for a MackPro check up? bigen I don't want you getting one up on me keeping a truck in shape. My old mess is doing so fine since we cured the water problem it scares me. I cratered the fan hub last week but it didn't hurt the radiator. I'm getting better on roadside repairs it was only about a 3 hour repair including the taxi ride across Hammond to Pozzo Mack in Gary.

I'm getting better on roadside repairs it was only about a 3 hour repair including the taxi ride across Hammond to Pozzo Mack in Gary.

Jeezus...did you end up with any bullet holes anywhere? That is THE LAST place I'd want to be broke down. Back a few years ago I was pulling a pneumatic tanker up to Chicago then bouncing down the skyway to whatever steel mill is over there at the top end of Cline Ave...sometimes when I-80 was jammed up I'd take (shit, forgot the road number) across from IN-312 over to I-57 in Dolton....couldn't drive fast enough.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Jeezus...did you end up with any bullet holes anywhere? That is THE LAST place I'd want to be broke down. Back a few years ago I was pulling a pneumatic tanker up to Chicago then bouncing down the skyway to whatever steel mill is over there at the top end of Cline Ave...sometimes when I-80 was jammed up I'd take (shit, forgot the road number) across from IN-312 over to I-57 in Dolton....couldn't drive fast enough.

DAM! i know thats right! i used to deliver to a customer in gary,made the mistake of going in there and sleeping backed up to their dock,NEVER EVER do that again! after that,i'd just stay out on the indiana toll road,go in there in the morning,bitch part about it was sometimes it takes 2 hours to run the 26 miles!....mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

DAM! i know thats right! i used to deliver to a customer in gary,made the mistake of going in there and sleeping backed up to their dock,NEVER EVER do that again! after that,i'd just stay out on the indiana toll road,go in there in the morning,bitch part about it was sometimes it takes 2 hours to run the 26 miles!....mark

i stayed in el dorado arkansas,i would take east st.lous or east chicogo eather one, to heck with this im headed west.

I'm gonna haft to find out where MackPro is and get my rust bucket by there for a check up. bigen you better watch out with a new fridge you night turn to a bigger bigen. I still use an ice cooler for ice water and lunch meat but I gotta have the microwave for popcorn when I watch Palidin or Hoss Cartwright on fancast.com

MackPro or bigen if you see this message would you PM me the location so I can see how bad out of route to go by for a MackPro check up? bigen I don't want you getting one up on me keeping a truck in shape. My old mess is doing so fine since we cured the water problem it scares me. I cratered the fan hub last week but it didn't hurt the radiator. I'm getting better on roadside repairs it was only about a 3 hour repair including the taxi ride across Hammond to Pozzo Mack in Gary.

any bigger i won't have to worry about it cause i won't fit in the cab..............

lol--I was between the police station and the fire house on US41 North/Calumet Ave. I think that's about 2 miles or so south of 312, I was headed to Cline from 80. There's a vacant alley on the west side of the street across from a whiskey store so I backed in and went to work. I didn't get any bullet holes but I did grow an extra set of eyes in the back of my head. I don't like being circled around by that kind of clientele

I've worried so much over my mess I've lost about 15 pounds. Is your new truck as comfortable as the Vision?

not even close to as comfortable as a vision, it's a truck, nuts,guts,and tiger meat. i don't miss the problems, but by the end of a trip i miss my sissy truck.......

not even close to as comfortable as a vision, it's a truck, nuts,guts,and tiger meat. i don't miss the problems, but by the end of a trip i miss my sissy truck.......

the worst thing about it, if i was 10yrs. younger i wouldn't even notice the difference.................

the worst thing about it, if i was 10yrs. younger i wouldn't even notice the difference.................

Not to sound like a richard head, but what's different about it? It's the same cab...goes the set forward axle make that much of a difference in ride quality?

Not to sound like a richard head, but what's different about it? It's the same cab...goes the set forward axle make that much of a difference in ride quality?

its not that the ch is that bad but the vision is that comfy, i do think my cab air ride is set to stiff, i think because of the exhaust, im gona have mackpro check it out the next service.

Ahh...your exhaust is attached to the cab ain't it. My brother with his Peterbilt has the exhaust hanging off the cab and always complains about how flex pipe doesn't flex enough to allow the air ride on the cab to work...then he gets in mine and says it's like driving a big 'ol Oldsmobile with bad shocks.

Ahh...your exhaust is attached to the cab ain't it. My brother with his Peterbilt has the exhaust hanging off the cab and always complains about how flex pipe doesn't flex enough to allow the air ride on the cab to work...then he gets in mine and says it's like driving a big 'ol Oldsmobile with bad shocks.

I thought they used some sort of shackle to allow the cab some movement independent from the stacks...the flex pipe shouldn't really be doing all that much flexing while going down the road.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I thought they used some sort of shackle to allow the cab some movement independent from the stacks...the flex pipe shouldn't really be doing all that much flexing while going down the road.

stacks bolt rite to cab, flex runs to y pipe, it has air bags but i don't think they give, if they do it's not much.

stacks bolt rite to cab, flex runs to y pipe, it has air bags but i don't think they give, if they do it's not much.

That sounds like a good way to develop exhaust leaks in the flex pipe. Every truck I've ever driven with stacks mounted on the cab had shackles. :blink:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

hey mackpro just a reminder, im headed for sd now, buying ice for my cooler,leaking water and such..............

be careful bigen silicone will melt your styrofoam. I better hurry if I'm gonna beat you to MackPro's place for the fridge. :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease::chili:

be careful bigen silicone will melt your styrofoam. I better hurry if I'm gonna beat you to MackPro's place for the fridge. :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease::chili:

[/quote

if my birth was the size of yours, i could buy a new one at a truckstop cheeper.