Hey Mackpro

Hey Guys, take it easy on Hammond!!!! LOL I live over off Kennedy just north of 80, in the nice quiet area!! If you guys ever have trouble around here, You can call me anytime. Im more than happy to help a fellow Bulldogger anytime I can!! If anyone would like my number send me a message and Ill hook ya up!. And yes there are areas around here I wont even drift into!!!

Hey Guys, take it easy on Hammond!!!! LOL I live over off Kennedy just north of 80, in the nice quiet area!! If you guys ever have trouble around here, You can call me anytime. Im more than happy to help a fellow Bulldogger anytime I can!! If anyone would like my number send me a message and Ill hook ya up!. And yes there are areas around here I wont even drift into!!!

You better watch out making an offer like that with this gang you might not get caught up on road calls :chili::pat::)

I go to Hammond a couple of times a month. It's not so bad since they finished the I-80 construction.

Hooked up that fridge you were wanting to make sure it worked and it did make ice!

sounds good to me, have office go ahead and bill it to me, i will be by in the next couple weeks to get it,

thanks very much for your help.

im looking for your post on a vaulve freezing up on the birth a/c. mine keeps doing that, so maybe we can work it out so i can get my a/c fixed while im there????????????????

sounds good to me, have office go ahead and bill it to me, i will be by in the next couple weeks to get it,

im looking for your post on a vaulve freezing up on the birth a/c. mine keeps doing that, so maybe we can work it out so i can get my a/c fixed while im there????????????????

If you can't find the post this is probably the information you're looking for:

SB637021

Date: 08/31/05

Model: CX, CH, CXN, CHN

(Also applies to Mack Trucks Australia)

Sleeper Air Conditioner Evaporator Freezing and Icing — CXN, CHN, CX and CH Models with Blend Air-Type HVAC System

If sleeper air conditioner evaporator freezing and icing up complaints are encountered on CXN, CHN, CX and CH model chassis equipped with the blend air-type HVAC system, a service replacement front (cab) expansion valve (part No. 4379-RD570151) is available through the MACK Parts System. Replacing the cab expansion valve (front unit) located on the cab bulkhead will correct the ice-up condition of the rear sleeper unit.

Expansion valve part No. 4379-RD570150 is not applicable for this repair. Be sure to use the service replacement part No. 4379-RD570151.

Hope it helps

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

If you can't find the post this is probably the information you're looking for:

SB637021

Date: 08/31/05

Model: CX, CH, CXN, CHN

(Also applies to Mack Trucks Australia)

Sleeper Air Conditioner Evaporator Freezing and Icing — CXN, CHN, CX and CH Models with Blend Air-Type HVAC System

If sleeper air conditioner evaporator freezing and icing up complaints are encountered on CXN, CHN, CX and CH model chassis equipped with the blend air-type HVAC system, a service replacement front (cab) expansion valve (part No. 4379-RD570151) is available through the MACK Parts System. Replacing the cab expansion valve (front unit) located on the cab bulkhead will correct the ice-up condition of the rear sleeper unit.

Expansion valve part No. 4379-RD570150 is not applicable for this repair. Be sure to use the service replacement part No. 4379-RD570151.

Hope it helps

thats it, thanks

repost

repost

Rhasler was right on with that service bulletin as we have changed many of the cab exp valves that somehow affect the sleeper A/C. We should have the new exp valve in stock but I will make sure. Wish I could have snagged that fridge before you as it would fit perfect in the cabin of my boat!

Rhasler was right on with that service bulletin as we have changed many of the cab exp valves that somehow affect the sleeper A/C. We should have the new exp valve in stock but I will make sure. Wish I could have snagged that fridge before you as it would fit perfect in the cabin of my boat!

if you know someone to work on it i will bring my old one to ya,

i was going to keep trying to find someone to put a 110volt compressor on it, so i would have a spare. i think someone that knows what their doing could fix it in an hour.

if you have the knowledge to change an expansion valve i see no reson why you couldn't fix it.