Introducing Me And Mackie

Muladzh

Hi, Folks,

I am a Mack mad retired military retired trucker, who is so Mack mad, I live in one. My name is the same as my handle here, Muladzh,, My mother was Romanian, so gave me a name that is spelled nothing like it is pronounced. To say it, you say, "MEE LASH" how that spelling gets that, I will never know, but that's what momma told me.

Mackie is a 1979 RS 600 L Valueliner, with Maxidyne 285 and all the '79 bells and whistles, apparently. I bought him from the nephew of the guy whose company bought him new, and added a 25ft living box to it.

leftfrontquarter.jpg

I live in this great truck, with my diminutive wife, and even smaller chihuahua rat. We hope to travel around, when ever funds allow, and when not doing that, we have a plot of land in Indiana, where we have power, water and dump. We won't be spending any winters there though.

Mackie has 191033 miles on him, so far, so should last me my lifetime.

Hi, Folks,

I am a Mack mad retired military retired trucker, who is so Mack mad, I live in one. My name is the same as my handle here, Muladzh,, My mother was Romanian, so gave me a name that is spelled nothing like it is pronounced. To say it, you say, "MEE LASH" how that spelling gets that, I will never know, but that's what momma told me.

Mackie is a 1979 RS 600 L Valueliner, with Maxidyne 285 and all the '79 bells and whistles, apparently. I bought him from the nephew of the guy whose company bought him new, and added a 25ft living box to it.

leftfrontquarter.jpg

I live in this great truck, with my diminutive wife, and even smaller chihuahua rat. We hope to travel around, when ever funds allow, and when not doing that, we have a plot of land in Indiana, where we have power, water and dump. We won't be spending any winters there though.

Mackie has 191033 miles on him, so far, so should last me my lifetime.

Let me be the first to say welcome to the site and offer my admiration for your house. I like the cleanliness of the lines.

Always glad to have more Mack affectionados around here and to live in one puts you near the top. I think that would be a lot of fun with a guaranteed income monthly, and plenty of free time to tool around, life could be less strenuous.

With the low mileage and obvious care the truck has been given, "Mackie" should serve you for many, many years.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Mackie Muladzh welcome to the BMT site. If ever you decide to make your Will out, make the Mack out to me or remember me in your Will. I have 9 more years to go before retirement unless the company decides for me sooner and was going to do the same as you have.

mike :thumb:

Forgot to add, should you get hungry, I have a receipe for baked chihuahua pie that is to die for.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thank you for the welcome, I am so glad to have found a source of information for the Mack trucks. Having the place to look for tips and how to's makes owning this beautiful Mack more fun.

I would happily eat chihuahua pie, but it would probably cause tension in the home.. :)

I'd bet if you ate the chihuahua pie the "dimimutive" wife would be a force to be reckond with.

Rob

I am a big guy... my lady is a 61 inch 100 pound fireball that I dare not annoy. We have been married seven years, or so, and she has gotten annoyed twice. Never ever again, you cannot stop such a small person from beating the hell out of you. It is her chihuahua, and is kind of cute, in a soppy way. Me I would have a mastiff or such, even a wolf, but chihuahua - give me a break.

cutejumper.jpg

Picture taken a couple of years ago, in a relation's house.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome in Mackie. I like your home.

Welcome Mr. Mackie sir,,what you have done with your rolling abode is absolutely imMACKulate! I really like that! You have now entered the website of the most gifted, talented, intellectual, fabricational, knowledgeable, professionally minded people on the planet,(me not being one of them). I know you will enjoy it and come to rely on it from everything to swapping carrier bearings to when to plant taters. So sit up, pay attention, and participate in this mack madness,,,,welcome,,,Randy (I too am the proud owner of a small chiwawa dog, just proves manly men dont need large dogs)

That is a cute looking Mastiff.. I would like to have one, but where would one fit, in the Mack? The good thing about about the Mexican Rat dog, is he doesn't take up much room.

OH NO HE DINT,OHHH NO HE DINT

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian