Naacp Angry At Obama

Double L

Let's see the NAACP is angry with Obama because he hasn't done anything about the unemployment rate for African Americans. Now speaking as a black person, the NAACP needs to see the big picture that the unemployment rate is high for every American not just blacks. I'm so sick and tire of the NAACP, they are just looking for attention in my opinion! It's organizations like this that make me ashamed to be black because they continue to dumb us down!

NAACP Pushes Obama

Let's see the NAACP is angry with Obama because he hasn't done anything about the unemployment rate for African Americans. Now speaking as a black person, the NAACP needs to see the big picture that the unemployment rate is high for every American not just blacks. I'm so sick and tire of the NAACP, they are just looking for attention in my opinion! It's organizations like this that make me ashamed to be black because they continue to dumb us down!

NAACP Pushes Obama

Nothing to be ashamed of being black, white, yellow, or any other color, or ethnicity there is in the world. A person is only as good as they want to be. I for one am sorry stereotyping, and discrimination still plays in this country, but it does.

I think the NAACP has outlived it's usefullness in this country. We are in a "dog eat dog" type atmosphere but a young black man still has a more difficult time obtaining useful employment than does his white counterpart. This is sad when the phrase "All men are created equal" is evaluated, as it is not adhered to well. When I had employees in my shop I had more difficulty keeping a young white man producing, than an older black man that was in my employ.

You are correct in your analysis of the NAACP trying to further their own cause. This has been true from the beginning of their existence, however, the likes of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and others have made a mockery of the fundamentals of their establishment. Anymore if a black man is pulled over for speeding in his car, it is "racial profiling" thanks to them.

Again you have no reason to see shame in your skin color. Character is what makes, or breaks an individual. Sometimes a person needs to go a little "extra distance" to remain separated from the normal, or what is popular, but a hard charging, fair individual will go as far as their initiative allows. I was always outspoken, loud, foul, (imagine that), but tried to be fair, and I've done alright.

Keep the faith, friend.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I appreciate that Rob, I honestly do! Funny thing is I never really had a racial problem or discrimination issue then again I'm mixed with white, Cherokee Indian, German, and Russian. Sure people give me looks but that is about it, but as they say first impressions have a lasting effect and that is very true.

If your pants are up around your waist, hats on straight and you speak clear, precise English then you won't be seen as the typical stereotype(the first impression). I see it as strange that back in the day, being "colored" was a down trade. Now white kids walk around imitating "gangsta" rappers. They think it's cool, but then wonder why no one will hire them.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

If your pants are up around your waist, hats on straight and you speak clear, precise English then you won't be seen as the typical stereotype(the first impression). I see it as strange that back in the day, being "colored" was a down trade. Now white kids walk around imitating "gangsta" rappers. They think it's cool, but then wonder why no one will hire them.

That is exactly how I dress jeans around my waist with a trucking hat and work boots. I can't stand when people sag their pants! The white kids get mad at me cause I diss their favorite rapper cause they are talentless. I'm too a point to where I hate rap because of these wannabes as they dictate the market and the market as far as pop music goes is garbage these days!

From your posts "You sounded a little taller"

Nothing to be ashamed of at all. Plenty of respect for ANY man to work hard, take care of family. Not looking for someone to blame, something given to them.

Yes blacks have been sterotyped for decades but I can show you 50 right now that work hard every day, no matter the weather. Working on a garbage truck, over 1000 houses a day, Florida summer heat and they are there every morning. They clear near $100/wk, BUT they earn it.

As you stated, Everyone is affected by the present economy.Many blacks voted for Obama with the expectation that he would hand them their piece of the pie. You have yours and are more appreciative of that because you worked for it. You take care of it, keep it clean, running right, because replacement comes out of your back.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

As you stated, Everyone is affected by the present economy.Many blacks voted for Obama with the expectation that he would hand them their piece of the pie. You have yours and are more appreciative of that because you worked for it. You take care of it, keep it clean, running right, because replacement comes out of your back.

"What the hell is the world coming too?" Sorry I couldn't resist that reply!

As far as many blacks voting for Obama....I got called a racist and was told to go join the KKK cause I didn't vote him, it made me mad but at the same time I found it very funny.

"What the hell is the world coming too?" Sorry I couldn't resist that reply!

As far as many blacks voting for Obama....I got called a racist and was told to go join the KKK cause I didn't vote him, it made me mad but at the same time I found it very funny.

There's no point in voting anything other than democrat in Illinois anyway...us "downstaters" get our voting done by Cook and collar counties. What/Who we vote for is pretty irrelevant. Which is why I did not vote for president in this last election...they were/are both no good.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

There's no point in voting anything other than democrat in Illinois anyway...us "downstaters" get our voting done by Cook and collar counties. What/Who we vote for is pretty irrelevant. Which is why I did not vote for president in this last election...they were/are both no good.

I live in Illinois and well know Chicago is a liberal area while the rest of Illinois is conservative in nature. Yet they say Illinois is a Democratic state. Hmmm maybe up around Chicago and Springfield yeah.

You forgot the beginning line "Hey boy..........where's Sherriff Branford?" That is just classic, and even back then it was on the edge of being very racist. Kinda like watching Archie Bunker in the 70's!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I live in the West, and was raised in the country.

I saw my first black person at about the age of 10-11.

Of course I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

My Dad noticed and gave me some advice that has hung with me all my life.

"A person has no choice on their skin color.

Their parents decided that before they were born.

Don't look at color, but at what's inside, then make a choice."

My Dad was a very smart man!!!

Packer

Keep a clutchin'

That is exactly how I dress jeans around my waist with a trucking hat and work boots. I can't stand when people sag their pants! The white kids get mad at me cause I diss their favorite rapper cause they are talentless. I'm too a point to where I hate rap because of these wannabes as they dictate the market and the market as far as pop music goes is garbage these days!

I always wondered about that....

They sag their pants, trying to be "gangsta" while they are out committing crimes...

...and wonder why they get caught.

You ever try running with your pants around your knees? I'd imagine it'd be kinda hard to run when you have to hold your pants up with one or both hands...and even harder to jump fences, etc.

Even a fat, out-of-shape cop has no problems catching a person who's tripping over their own britches :lol:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

If they only knew the origin of the saggy pants.

Prison act at nite called "trollin".

Some entertainer (not singer/artist) saw that and thought it was "cool"

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I always wondered about that....

They sag their pants, trying to be "gangsta" while they are out committing crimes...

...and wonder why they get caught.

You ever try running with your pants around your knees? I'd imagine it'd be kinda hard to run when you have to hold your pants up with one or both hands...and even harder to jump fences, etc.

Even a fat, out-of-shape cop has no problems catching a person who's tripping over their own britches :lol:

Trust me Rowdy the cops love those types cause they know when they start pulling their pants up they are about to run so it makes them easier to catch. :laugh: Hell it's hard for me to walk right with my pants around my knees and I can't even run with them round my knees. :lol: Whats funny is most of these people who try to imitate the gangsta lifestyle don't even know anything about it. I don't even know about it and I don't care to. I don't need to imitate anything cause I don't want to blend in. I rather be different and stand out and obviously I do. :lol:

Trust me Rowdy the cops love those types cause they know when they start pulling their pants up they are about to run so it makes them easier to catch. :laugh: Hell it's hard for me to walk right with my pants around my knees and I can't even run with them round my knees. :lol: Whats funny is most of these people who try to imitate the gangsta lifestyle don't even know anything about it. I don't even know about it and I don't care to. I don't need to imitate anything cause I don't want to blend in. I rather be different and stand out and obviously I do. :lol:

You are a good man Double L- and going back to what Rob said, I have to agree about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. White people haven't cornered the market on racism either. They can also be any color-Al and Jesse are 2 good examples.

Everybody should go by what a TRUE great American said, that "a man should be judged by the content of his character, not the color of his skin"- Martin Luther King

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Nothing to be ashamed of at all. Plenty of respect for ANY man to work hard, take care of family. Not looking for someone to blame, something given to them.

Yes blacks have been sterotyped for decades but I can show you 50 right now that work hard every day, no matter the weather. Working on a garbage truck, over 1000 houses a day, Florida summer heat and they are there every morning. They clear near $100/wk, BUT they earn it.

You guys can talk all you want about the politics of color, just sign me up for that job making $100 a week! :lol:

You guys can talk all you want about the politics of color, just sign me up for that job making $100 a week! laugh.gif

Sign me up too. It's getting cold around here and I don't want to spend the winter on the streetcorner with my hand out mumbling.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Sign me up too. It's getting cold around here and I don't want to spend the winter on the streetcorner with my hand out mumbling.

Rob

Oh man, I forgot a zero. It's 10/ wk!!! :pat:

Actually one thousand -$1000- a grand, whatever.

Oh man, I forgot a zero. It's 10/ wk!!! pat.gif

Actually one thousand -$1000- a grand, whatever.

I actually knew what you meant. Just had to have a little fun.

Shame on me.

Wait a minute, I'm shameless.

Rob