See You Guys In About 10 Days:

Rob

In less than an hour, Momma, myself, and mother in law are "leaving on a jet plane" bound for Israel to visit the "Holy Lands". Momma says I need help with a correction of my ways so I've got to go.....

We must be getting old as this is our first vacation without the kids.

See ya'll upon my return.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

In less than an hour, Momma, myself, and mother in law are "leaving on a jet plane" bound for Israel to visit the "Holy Lands". Momma says I need help with a correction of my ways so I've got to go.....

Rob

I bet you will have a hard time finding a good rib joint in Israel..... don't get shot over there!!

15 gears...no waiting!

Rob

Good luck on your trip Rob.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Rob

hello rob maybe you see some ultraliners overthere they drive some macks most mh or r models good luck whit taking pictures sorry for momma see had to pick another country whitout macks LOL :lol::lol::lol: greetings and a nice holiday rene

First time with internet access since leaving. We are flying home tonight leaving Tel-Aviv at 11:30pm flying all night. We are eight hours ahead of CST now so should arrive early morning hours at Atlanta. Couple hours layover there, then off to Chicago, and drive home.

A very safe trip for myself and family. I've taken almost 950 photos and I'll get most posted to photobucket after sorting them. The archelogical digging and history over here is unbelievable. If you are interested in that kind of thing it is a gold mine of information to be had.

Talk later,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I remember watching "Delta Force" on tv when I was younger thinking that was all the inspiration I needed to stay very far away from that part of the globe...

It would be neat to go to the Holy Land i'm sure, but the only foreign country i've ever really wanted to visit is Canada and that's not likely to happen either. Did step into Mexico once when I was in El Paso- pretty much just to say i'd been there. Went to a little bar and had a beer or three, but I was scared of being kidnapped by bandits the whole time I was there.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Got back this evening without problems. Almost 14 hours from Tel-Aviv, to Atlanta, GA, then another two hours and fifteen minutes to Chicago. Met with my son for brunch, then drove home.

I'll get the photos posted in the next couple of days. A very nice trip without any hassles outside of airport security, (wasn't bad).

Rob

Got back this evening without problems. Almost 14 hours from Tel-Aviv, to Atlanta, GA, then another two hours and fifteen minutes to Chicago. Met with my son for brunch, then drove home.

I'll get the photos posted in the next couple of days. A very nice trip without any hassles outside of airport security, (wasn't bad).

Rob

Talked to Mike today-he left this morning, just before you got there :rolleyes: . He stayed long enough to help clean up after a week's worth of nonstop partying. :lol: No telling how much kool-aid they went through last week! :unsure:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.