New Dog At My Place

b61fred

Hey I thought I would post a picture or two of my newest truck, r797, 1973 model. Not to bad, need to repair one head due to a bad guide causing excesive blow by( note the custom road draft tube) After a valve adjustment the engine ran very well. I hope to have it lined out for the White River show in Elnora Indiana. Fred

post-63-1247832534_thumb.jpg

post-63-1247832565_thumb.jpg

post-63-1247832596_thumb.jpg

post-63-1247832651_thumb.jpg

15 gears...no waiting!

Aww man, another long hood V8 powered R model and I got no money, nor physical anatomy left to give so I could have it.

Damn, life sucks sometimes.

Looks to be a real nice truck.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Aww man, another long hood V8 powered R model and I got no money, nor physical anatomy left to give so I could have it.

Damn, life sucks sometimes.

Looks to be a real nice truck.

Rob

Rob,

Do I recall once you saying that you have plenty of room just incase a truck needed a bigger home or something to that nature ?

mike :D

Rob,

Do I recall once you saying that you have plenty of room just incase a truck needed a bigger home or something to that nature ?

mike :D

I've got plenty of room for most any Mack to come home to.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Well Fred did say you and he were going to mack video of the shifting of the B.......so I guess you will be invited to see this new member of Fred's family...... right ?

mike :rolleyes:

I made that video and never can figure out how to get it from the camera to the computer. I will have to try harder.

Morgan

15 gears...no waiting!

I made that video and never can figure out how to get it from the camera to the computer. I will have to try harder.

Morgan

Very nice find, Fred!

I see it has the 2 stick 6 speed, must have pulled a trailer dump or lowboy.

Regarding that video, do you have a "Photobucket" account?

That's how I do it, just upload the video to photobucket, then copy and paste the link to the video in your post here, and to view you just click on the picture.

Example:

th_Picture093.jpg

Looking forward to seeing that once you get it posted.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

I've got plenty of room for most any Mack to come home to.

Rob

Keep it up and you'll have alot more room in your underwear! Momma lops off more and you will have nothing to barter. :D

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Very nice find, Fred!

I see it has the 2 stick 6 speed, must have pulled a trailer dump or lowboy.

Regarding that video, do you have a "Photobucket" account?

That's how I do it, just upload the video to photobucket, then copy and paste the link to the video in your post here, and to view you just click on the picture.

Example:

th_Picture093.jpg

Looking forward to seeing that once you get it posted.

HI,

I cant seem to get it from the camera to the computer.. I can finalise the disc and put it on the comuter but there should be a way to get it from the camcorder to the PC via a cord or wire. I will have to take the time and try again.

Thanks for the kind words on the r 795. Due to the length and low hole trans and appers that it had a winch on it at one time I would say you are right on the money. I appers to have been taken care of most of its life but I think it had changed owners and didn't get the care it had before. The only reason I bought it was it was about ready to be sold to the people that send trucks to mexico and south america. I would say that It would have been parted out and junked because it needs some engine work, steering box and wiring repairs. I think I will fix the engine, steering and wiring and make someone a nice truck to enjoy fixing up, I have too many as it is. I just couldn't bear to see it junked.. I guess I have been listening to superdogs preachings from the book of mack!

15 gears...no waiting!

HI,

I cant seem to get it from the camera to the computer.. I can finalise the disc and put it on the comuter but there should be a way to get it from the camcorder to the PC via a cord or wire. I will have to take the time and try again.

Thanks for the kind words on the r 795. Due to the length and low hole trans and appers that it had a winch on it at one time I would say you are right on the money. I appers to have been taken care of most of its life but I think it had changed owners and didn't get the care it had before. The only reason I bought it was it was about ready to be sold to the people that send trucks to mexico and south america. I would say that It would have been parted out and junked because it needs some engine work, steering box and wiring repairs. I think I will fix the engine, steering and wiring and make someone a nice truck to enjoy fixing up, I have too many as it is. I just couldn't bear to see it junked.. I guess I have been listening to superdogs preachings from the book of mack!

Fred,

You have my respect for keeping the truck in this country. I hope you enjoy it for many years to come. It looks really good. Will you keep it the same color or come up with a custom look ?

mike :mack1:

Morgan

stupid computers! (freighttrain) I bought a Panasonic hard drive video camera last year, and it will not work with this computer. I used the disc that came with the camera to install the program and it's supposed to work with windows vista but it does not recognize any video. It does show still pictures taken with it, but not video. I can download the video from it using windows media center but not Panasonic video suite. That's why I put stupid videos on youtube, I didn't know you could put videos on photobucket, or flicka, or webshots.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

stupid computers! (freighttrain) I bought a Panasonic hard drive video camera last year, and it will not work with this computer. I used the disc that came with the camera to install the program and it's supposed to work with windows vista but it does not recognize any video. It does show still pictures taken with it, but not video. I can download the video from it using windows media center but not Panasonic video suite. That's why I put stupid videos on youtube, I didn't know you could put videos on photobucket, or flicka, or webshots.

Mornin Tom,

Just wondering if you are still going to show up with the mixer at Linconton, NC the 24th ? How will I need to exit to find the farm from the interstate ?

mike

Mornin Tom,

Just wondering if you are still going to show up with the mixer at Linconton, NC the 24th ? How will I need to exit to find the farm from the interstate ?

mike

I'm planning to show up the 25th, but I won't have the mixer there. I just don't want to drive it that far-the longest trip I usually make with it is to the Cumberland county Christmas parade, which is about 55-60 miles each way.

The ad says from I-40 take exit 123 and go South on U.S. 321 to exit 33 (Startown Rd.) and follow the signs. For more info call Brad Wike at 828-612-3447.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

My new laptop won't accept a direct line from my Handycam like my old laptop did. Can't seem to find a driver to make it work either. Now I have to use my VCR and copy it to tape, then back to laptop............what a pain. Windows Vista.........what a wunderfool thing!

Love to have an old V8 truck! Just couldn't imagine the fuel it would go through LOL!!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"