New Ct With Aluminum Body!

Here are a couple pics of a new stock truck! We had a Trail King (Ti Brook) Aluminum body put on it. I gotta say, they were kinda ugly as a cab/chassis...but with a body on, they don't look tooooo awful bad! What do you guys think?

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

My opinion? Fugly. I think it would look better with a mixer drum on the back. If the front hood or fenders are "break away", it would be very practicle to not have to glass or repair half the hood upon impact.

Rob

PS: It's hard to get enthused with anything Mack/Volvo is producing these days, at least for me.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

My opinion? Fugly. I think it would look better with a mixer drum on the back. If the front hood or fenders are "break away", it would be very practicle to not have to glass or repair half the hood upon impact.

Rob

PS: It's hard to get enthused with anything Mack/Volvo is producing these days, at least for me.

I agree Rob :(

this truck looks like a plane jane cheep truck.. the dump body looks 100% better than the truck. I realy dont like the round frontal aera and the plastic fender extenders dont help prove macks vocatinal history. who is designing these trucks at mack? Do they ever ask the public what they think before production starts? I know car companys do. Give me a pad of paper and a pen, I will show you what a "truck" should look like... WAKE UP MACK!!!!! this truck is a sorry example of the great trucks mack once made.

End of my rant

Trent Blasco ..a.k.a pissed off mack fan :angry:

I agree Rob  :(

this truck looks like a plane jane cheep truck.. the dump body looks 100% better than the truck. I realy dont like the round frontal aera and the plastic fender extenders dont help prove macks vocatinal history. who is designing these trucks at mack? Do they ever ask the public what they think before production starts? I know car companys do. Give me a pad of paper and a pen, I will show you what a "truck" should look like... WAKE UP MACK!!!!!  this truck is a sorry example of the great trucks mack once made. 

End of my rant

Trent Blasco ..a.k.a pissed off mack fan :angry:

I couldn't have said it better myself without using profanity. I said it before, It looks like a volvo mated with a mack. That is a pathetic looking lack of pride . No doubt it is probably the ugliest truck on the road. And by the way They are just as bad in person. Of course this is only my opinion, but in this case I;m sure the true mack people probly feel the same as I do. :angry: