Howdy From Southern Illinois

Double L

Underdog;

Weren't you nominated for president of this great country and declined? That was a pristine opportunity to engage the inherent problems within the laws and governances we must live under, and abide by, to offer a lead to a path of correction for the flaws that are important to you as brought to the forefront.

No one has "blamed each other". In this example Other Dog has not blamed me for anything. I just "cut to the chase" and placed blame for the alternate paths some of these threads take where it belongs!

This is of course; "The way that I see it".

Rob

I'm glad I drive a Peterbilt. You'd probly be bored without having me to pick on. :D

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad I drive a Peterbilt. You'd probly be bored without having me to pick on. :D

Bored? Naw, just one to take advantage of a presented opportunity.

Glad you drive one of those things? I guess you can't be held completly at fault; You don't have to pay for it as that would be the "double whammy" leaving you to peer from out from the shadows!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That is the exact way Uglyliner sells trucks! Besides we need to get these greedy politicians out of office especially that idiot over Obama! Ugh oh my white side is showing, yeah I'm mixed black and white. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:unsure:

Another classic edition of trying to "Pass the Buck" by the infamous Other Dog.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

"Fixin' that post" (or,what he meant to say) See how that Rob is, Larry? Rob's Always blaming somebody else. That is what's wrong with this country. We've gone off in the ditch and Rob's responsible. On the other hand, Other Dog is a fine fellow...wtf?!! gee, where'd this lightning come from?..sky was clear a minute ago...

get under a tall tree,quick!..just kiddin'! :D

Bored? Naw, just one to take advantage of a presented opportunity.

Glad you drive one of those things? I guess you can't be held completly at fault; You don't have to pay for it as that would be the "double whammy" leaving you to peer from out from the shadows!

Rob

Jeff offered to get me one of them new "high powered" Mack Titans, but I said "naw, what would Rob do for entertainment then?", so I declined .

Jeff offered to get me one of them new "high powered" Mack Titans, but I said "naw, what would Rob do for entertainment then?", so I declined .

You are a true gentleman to be looking after my interests like that.

Rob

ME? Wadda ya talkin 'bout! :tease: I just wait for Rob to open up his vunerabilities and post it here for all to see! :loldude: Notice his avatar, the trucks are outside, parked there because they are out of fuel! :banana::banana::banana: O'dog is just bein' selfish and not sharin' his B parts with others.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

ME? Wadda ya talkin 'bout! :tease: I just wait for Rob to open up his vunerabilities and post it here for all to see! :loldude: Notice his avatar, the trucks are outside, parked there because they are out of fuel! :banana::banana::banana: O'dog is just bein' selfish and not sharin' his B parts with others.

Yada, yada, yada, Y'alll just need to remember to be careful that my feelings don't get hurt cause then I might cry.....

Rob

got no parts to share-they're all on the truck, and i only got the one...I'll have to beg Rob if I need any parts, that's why i'm always nice to him. And because I have so much respect and love for him as a fellow human bean-last thing i'd want would be to make him cry.

Rob; I have so much respect and love for him as a fellow human bean.

I am truly touched to the depths of my soul.

Rob

Actually it's all y'all fault equally! :D Now don't make me send you two after a switch! :lol:

Damn, now I'm gettin excited!!

Goes right along with "sticks & stones break my bones", but "whips and chains excite me".

Rob

Sorry I've been a little slow to respond, I was tied up (let me rephrase that, Rob might get excited) I just got back from an undisclosed Midwest body shop and the smoke got to me. After deliberations with my colleagues, we have determined that, considering any coherent subject matter could not be established, that the thread must be allowed to continue at the discretion of the contributors. No fault or responsibility shall be placed, however a tax will be levied for the priviledge.

Underdog;

Weren't you nominated for president of this great country and declined? That was a pristine opportunity to engage the inherent problems within the laws and governances we must live under, and abide by, to offer a lead to a path of correction for the flaws that are important to you as brought to the forefront.

No one has "blamed each other". In this example Other Dog has not blamed me for anything. I just "cut to the chase" and placed blame for the alternate paths some of these threads take where it belongs!

This is of course; "The way that I see it".

Rob

Policians don't solve problems; they contribute to it! Besides if I were president you guys would blame me for all your shortcomings. (Something about "The truck stops here" as I recall).

Sorry I've been a little slow to respond, I was tied up (let me rephrase that, Rob might get excited) I just got back from an undisclosed Midwest body shop and the smoke got to me. After deliberations with my colleagues, we have determined that, considering any coherent subject matter could not be established, that the thread must be allowed to continue at the discretion of the contributors. No fault or responsibility shall be placed, however a tax will be levied for the priviledge.

Spoken like a true politician! :D

Spoken like a true politician! :D

Damn, now I don't have to get out the poduim, nor purchase the air time, nor reserve the space to deliver my speech that will accomplish nothing in a great span of time.

The only negative impact is that I cannot further my own agenda.

Well shit. Now I gotta find something else to do on the Sunday morning.

Rob

Damn, now I don't have to get out the poduim, nor purchase the air time, nor reserve the space to deliver my speech that will accomplish nothing in a great span of time.

The only negative impact is that I cannot further my own agenda.

Well shit. Now I gotta find something else to do on the Sunday morning.

Rob

Church brother, church! :D