Some Before And After Pictures...

Just messin around here. I wanted to post some before/after pictures...from when I bought the truck to now. Problem is I can't find the old pictures of my truck. So here are a couple others instead. I've got a ways to go yet though... Ha, it took me quite a while ('puter tarded) to resize and upload these TWO photos, so don't make too much fun.

post-1977-1240258151_thumb.jpg

post-1977-1240258269_thumb.jpg

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Steel trailer insulated for asphalt, but I'll haul almost anything with it. Just bought the trailer...upgraded from a Hilbilt to the PitBoss...(with air ride..!! my back is smiling already).

Nice ride guy. Don't worry about the pictures they are fine, it's just like learning to drive a new truck. It takes a while to get the hang of it but it all comes out in the wash. If you have kids ..they usually know more about computers and printers than the people who made them. Good luck uploading all your pictures .

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

Nice ride guy. Don't worry about the pictures they are fine, it's just like learning to drive a new truck. It takes a while to get the hang of it but it all comes out in the wash. If you have kids ..they usually know more about computers and printers than the people who made them. Good luck uploading all your pictures .

I do have kids but they're 4 and 11 months...and the 4 year old isn't allowed on the computer. I'm 'only' 28, but my 7 year old nephew can school me on the computer. It's pretty sad really. :wacko:

I do have kids but they're 4 and 11 months...and the 4 year old isn't allowed on the computer. I'm 'only' 28, but my 7 year old nephew can school me on the computer. It's pretty sad really. :wacko:

Dangit...makin' me feel OLD! I just turned 30 in Feb...no kids (yet) either.

So how much fun is it backing that thing up? Looks kinda short... :blink:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Dangit...makin' me feel OLD! I just turned 30 in Feb...no kids (yet) either.

So how much fun is it backing that thing up? Looks kinda short... :blink:

Haha...it's easy as pie. I'm used to it I guess.

Tell you what though, I worked for IDOT over the winter and jumping in a truck that doesn't bend in the middle is WEIRD... I was used backing up and turning left to go right and vice versa... :wacko:

Haha...it's easy as pie. I'm used to it I guess.

Tell you what though, I worked for IDOT over the winter and jumping in a truck that doesn't bend in the middle is WEIRD... I was used backing up and turning left to go right and vice versa... :wacko:

I pull a 39 footer, and if it gets past about 45 or 50 degrees, I can't get back under it without pulling forward....truck's just too long and the wheels just don't cut sharp enough. If I'm going forward, I could turn the wheel to full lock and drive around in a complete circle before the trailer starts pivoting on it's axle... :wacko:

...and I know the feeling. I got out of a truck after spending 2 years OTR to finish up my degree (only had 1 semester left)....drove a school bus for the semester and had to get used to not turning opposite when backing too :D That was a while ago though...

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I am 27. I have 3 kids, all boys(4,3,7 months). I couldn't find any "before pics of my truck, but I did have an "after". The other pic is of my 2 oldest, and myself out at Wolcott last summer.100_1024.jpg

Just don't park next to me....that truck of yours might make mine look dirty :lol:

l_d8feee3c488f4808b8637ce71d73a684.jpg

I bet your windshield washer fluid bill rivals your fuel bill...

Some days more than others :pat:

I disconnected the line for the passenger side washer fluid....saves about 50% of my monthly washer fluid budget :tease:

OK, so maybe not on purpose. Danged cheap plastic "T" broke for the passenger side washer, so I wrapped the line with duct tape so that the driver's side would still get fluid. If'n ya can't duck it... ;)

I am 27. I have 3 kids, all boys(4,3,7 months). I couldn't find any "before pics of my truck, but I did have an "after". The other pic is of my 2 oldest, and myself out at Wolcott last summer.100_1024.jpg[/img

I've seen that truck going up and down I-39 a few times. Sharp lookin unit...

this is true!..how do they know all that stuff? :unsure:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I am 27. I have 3 kids, all boys(4,3,7 months). I couldn't find any "before pics of my truck, but I did have an "after". The other pic is of my 2 oldest, and myself out at Wolcott last summer.100_1024.jpg100_1022.jpg

thats a real cool mack truck, can you post more pics of it i like the visor