If Freightrain Drove A School Bus...

other dog

...it would probably look something like this. We followed this bus up rt. 501 from Gladys to Rustburg. When it pulled into a gas station we pulled in right behind it. I asked the owner if I could take some pictures and he said "help yourself". All the guys, and the familiar looking woman "Jo-bingo", in the picture started pulling out their cell phones and cameras to take pictures of it. The owner is the guy standing by the gas pump. He said it used to be a real bus, and him and "a lot of buddies" built it. Even still has the door control lever by the driver's seat-an awesome looking vehicle, even though by the looks of that engine he probably doesn't pass too many gas stations without stopping :lol: .

It's a pretty short bus- yeah, I could see Larry taking Rob to school in this... :D

''Git in,sit yer ass down,hold on, and shut up-we'll be at the school in about 11 seconds"

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yeah thats the one i was thinkin about Tom, I had a Custom Classic Trucks around here with that bus in it. Neat lookin ride, I think it was a '48.

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Now 'ur thinking that Rob would go to school! :D

He did! That's why he's so smart-said he spent 14 years getting a high school diploma. Most people call it quits after 12 years, but he went above and beyond- spent 2 years in the third grade and 2 years in the sixth grade just to make sure he didn't miss anything, and now he's a rocket scientist. That's dedication right there! :lol:

He did! That's why he's so smart-said he spent 14 years getting a high school diploma. Most people call it quits after 12 years, but he went above and beyond- spent 2 years in the third grade and 2 years in the sixth grade just to make sure he didn't miss anything, and now he's a rocket scientist. That's dedication right there! :lol:

So now he has an associates degree in high school? :tease:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

So now he has an associates degree in high school? :tease:

I'm not sure about that, but he has a B.S. degree in high school-most people have to go to college to get one of them :rolleyes:

***note-Rob is on a field trip, so it's OK to talk about him behind his back today***

I've seen pics of that before. Pretty cool to see it in person!! At a Ford event in Columbus every year, a really stock appearing one about that year shows up. I think he camps in it for the weekend? A little rough on the edges, but neat none the less.

BTW, Rob had problems yesterday and didn't make it over to see me.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I've seen pics of that before. Pretty cool to see it in person!! At a Ford event in Columbus every year, a really stock appearing one about that year shows up. I think he camps in it for the weekend? A little rough on the edges, but neat none the less.

BTW, Rob had problems yesterday and didn't make it over to see me.

UH-OH! :o

And,yeah it was-just happened to by passing by.He went up 501 north towards Lynchburg when he left Rustburg,and we took 24 to Concord.

Wanna know something that is the absolute truth? I was 24 years old when I graduated high school in December, 1984. I was also the only one of my "litter" not "retained in kindergarten" out of five of us. Again, those two items are factual with no bullshit added. I started school in the fall of 1965, so that seems like 19 years of education if I learned to count correctly.

No wonder I'm so f8@#$%9 smart!! Almost a genius, I am.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Wanna know something that is the absolute truth? I was 24 years old when I graduated high school in December, 1984.

Rob

That's the same year as Larry!! :wacko: Maybe you two did ride the same bus. :lol:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?