Birthday Shirt (that's Shirt, Not Suit)

other dog

I got a really cool T-shirt for my birthday-it's hilarious. I'll wear it tomorrow with a Peterbilt hat. Might even take a picture.

Now tomorrow is yesterday-I did get a picture-I put the shirt on backwards for the picture...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That's FUNNY!!!!

Actually if you think back, that bumper looks like a std issue A-car unit. Don't it? I think so, as the had that double bump look to them.

Like to have one of them thar sherts meself.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

my birthday cake-neat candles there,eh? didn't have a cake big enough to hold 53 of 'em.

By the way, got some slightly used equipment for sale-a dump truck, mixer, bulldozer, and a track hoe. Used this equipment to mix and spread the icing and it's been parked ever since.

my birthday cake-neat candles there,eh? didn't have a cake big enough to hold 53 of 'em.

By the way, got some slightly used equipment for sale-a dump truck, mixer, bulldozer, and a track hoe. Used this equipment to mix and spread the icing and it's been parked ever since.

German Chocolate I assume? You should be glad I wasn't invited to the party as nobody would have had any cake; Just fond memories and a dirty plate unless I brought Rob, (oh wait, that's me)!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

German Chocolate I assume? You should be glad I wasn't invited to the party as nobody would have had any cake; Just fond memories and a dirty plate unless I brought Rob, (oh wait, that's me)!!

Rob

German Chocolate- my favorite. You don't need an invitation, you're always welcome. I just figured you probably wouldn't make the trip all the way from Illinois just for some barbecued chicken, ribs, cole slaw, baked beans, and German Chocolate cake.

I should've rode down to Cumberland today to see Momma and Dad-she said she was gonna make me a lemon pie for my birthday. I've just been hanging around here, doing nothing, watching the race. Ma's lemon chess pie is my favorite too-even though lemon pie and German Chocolate cake is about the last thing I need!

By the time you get all those candles lit the first ones would be burned out, if the smoke alarm doesn't go off first. As my friend Peg-Leg said, maybe it's time to start celebrating your shoe size. Less chance of burning the house down. Besides. you don"t need an excuse to have some cake and ice cream.

By the time you get all those candles lit the first ones would be burned out, if the smoke alarm doesn't go off first. As my friend Peg-Leg said, maybe it's time to start celebrating your shoe size. Less chance of burning the house down. Besides. you don"t need an excuse to have some cake and ice cream.

True-I would have to have the Gladys VFD on standby :D

Tom,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!! ...... 4-5-09..... I figured you might get a special package from IL. being some gourmet of LAB with a chocolate spaniel nuts and the green irish penis bars......He's the best when it comes to gourmet of road kill. .....want call any names don't want to excite anyone from the fan club. Tom the week is not over I would expect anything could happen, so be alert.....LOL

mike :D

Tom,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!! ...... 4-5-09..... I figured you might get a special package from IL. being some gourmet of LAB with a chocolate spaniel nuts and the green irish penis bars......He's the best when it comes to gourmet of road kill. .....want call any names don't want to excite anyone from the fan club. Tom the week is not over I would expect anything could happen, so be alert.....LOL

mike :D

I'll be leaving in the morning, ASAP, going somewhere...anywhere-long before the mailman comes.

I'll be leaving in the morning, ASAP, going somewhere...anywhere-long before the mailman comes.

I knew this information a few days prior. Who knows what the mailman might bring.

Happy Birthday to you.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Happy birthday Tom!

Hope all those candles didn't burn up your cake before you had a chance to enjoy it! :lol:

Thank you-we never even lit them, the track hoe was leaking a little fuel. Only a loose line, it's in perfect shape.

it was good-$6.99 at Food Lion. I know Mr. Lion, i'll see if he'll send you the recipe. :lol:

With a name like Lion, I'm not sure he would tell me the truth.

Rob