Mh Stowage Lamps

I need some help locating either the Mack part numbers or aftermarket parts for the stowage compartment lamp and switch. The lamp is clear and the following is moulded in the lens "ARROW 20023". I did a search on the internet and found two (2) Arrow lamps. They look the same but neither use a 194 spade bulb. The switch is a momentary type that is spring loaded (white and about 3/4" in diameter) and makes contact (turns on the light) when you open the compartment door. The switch has LITTELFUSE moulded in the back. Again I did a search and I found the LITTELFUSE website but they do not list the switch or anything close. I searched (read) every page in my parts book (specific to my truck) and I cannot find the lamp or switch listed anywhere. It does mention the lamps in the wiring diagram but does not list the part numbers. I really want to keep it 100% original. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks for any help!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Can you find another 92 MH for the purpose of salvaging the part? That is the way I would go if I tried all the parts places. This may not be much help. Might give Littlefuse a call.

mike

Mike, Thanks for the suggestion. I checked the local yard here in the Canton today and they have two (2) MHs but picked over. Nothing else in the area. Do you know any good yards that might have MHs? I am going to MATS in Louisville, KY the end of the week and planning to search for yards on the way to Louisville. Definately will be on the phone Monday to Littelfuse and Arrow.

Ken

I need some help locating either the Mack part numbers or aftermarket parts for the stowage compartment lamp and switch. The lamp is clear and the following is moulded in the lens "ARROW 20023". I did a search on the internet and found two (2) Arrow lamps. They look the same but neither use a 194 spade bulb. The switch is a momentary type that is spring loaded (white and about 3/4" in diameter) and makes contact (turns on the light) when you open the compartment door. The switch has LITTELFUSE moulded in the back. Again I did a search and I found the LITTELFUSE website but they do not list the switch or anything close. I searched (read) every page in my parts book (specific to my truck) and I cannot find the lamp or switch listed anywhere. It does mention the lamps in the wiring diagram but does not list the part numbers. I really want to keep it 100% original. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks for any help!

i have been trying to get the weatherstriping for the cargo doors for two years for my 91 mh and cant find any thing

Mike, Thanks for the suggestion. I checked the local yard here in the Canton today and they have two (2) MHs but picked over. Nothing else in the area. Do you know any good yards that might have MHs? I am going to MATS in Louisville, KY the end of the week and planning to search for yards on the way to Louisville. Definately will be on the phone Monday to Littelfuse and Arrow.

Canton? I take it that you are talking about Adelmans. Did you try Sam Winer on Waterloo Rd. in Springfield Twp. They have some odd stuff. Also try R&R Mack on 224 by the Goodyear air dock. They have a bunch of middle-age Mack trucks in the back of their property.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Canton? I take it that you are talking about Adelmans. Did you try Sam Winer on Waterloo Rd. in Springfield Twp. They have some odd stuff. Also try R&R Mack on 224 by the Goodyear air dock. They have a bunch of middle-age Mack trucks in the back of their property.

Yes, Adelman's - have 2 that are stripped of most everything valuable. I plan to go back in a few weeks to look again. R&R is where I get most of my parts. I did not see any MHs but will check the next time I am there. Winer nothing in the way of MHs.

I plan to attend MATS on Thursday and Friday...making my list! :thumb:

As for the cargo door weatherstip, part number 570AMM6M (minimum order of 6 meters @ $6 per meter) replaces 570AM5M. This is the number a Mack dealer gave me but I do not know if it is the same. Hope this helps.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Ken

We have the switches, lights, and seals in two cabs we are parting out. 919-932-3344

David

Thanks for the post and phone number. I may have found the correct part numbers but I will give you a call next week to discuss prices and other MH parts. Thanks again!

Update: I was able to salvage one light from a truck at Adelman's in Canton, but the switches are toast.

MATS - no luck but nice show and good crowd on Friday.

Ken

David

Thanks for the post and phone number. I may have found the correct part numbers but I will give you a call next week to discuss prices and other MH parts. Thanks again!

Update: I was able to salvage one light from a truck at Adelman's in Canton, but the switches are toast.

MATS - no luck but nice show and good crowd on Friday.

Are the switches like the cab door switch?

CH uses the door switch in the compartment doors that I see and they are made by Ford (motorcraft)

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

Matt Pfahl told me that he was going to look at two MH cabs that some guy close to him wanted to get rid of. He said that today (Sunday) he was going to take a drive up to this guy's place and have a look. You might give Matt a call at 203-266-6455 sometime next week.

Regards,

John