Autocar!

Bigdogtrucker

Very Nice, a very well kept low mileage AutoCar. Will you be showing the engine etc. in the future? What is the prime use of this vehicle?

Thanks for showing it!

mike

It pulled a lowbed and a pipe trailer.When the son took the company over,he couldn't drive it to well so it was sold.I just have antique plates on her as of now.The cab needs some rust repair(not too bad)and i hope to do that.I have all the maintainence rcords since new.I'll try to get a few more pics up.I sold a B-61 last year(that i never had time to put together!)and bought this.I'd like to get another Mack someday also.

post-2598-1236016910.jpg

Edited by Bigdogtrucker

• 3 weeks later...

That is a really nice dump, Back to the old jobby, when i was little i rode with my dad in a old A car like that, he Hauled a Terex Dozer From SE Ohio to St Louis in the winter, what a ride, i didn,t think we would ever get there not alone back, we would go until he couldn,t stay awake then sleep over the steering wheel, :mack1:

Good looking truck seems to have been well maintained over the years. I'll bet that NH220 & straght pipe sing a sweet(albeit loud) song up through the hills!

Amen The ole 220 Cummins does have sweet sound to the ear of a gear jammer

That is a good looking A car i like the Pre Vo&*o A Cars myself ( White Motor Co) we had 2 DK model A car triaxle dumps when i was growing up w/ the NTC 400 Cummins in them (Stright piped of course :D )

later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: