New Guy

mjrapz

NEW GUY.

just decided to get rid of the long & low PETE. I guess only running north with my dump & 2 the city with a flat is just the excuse i need to start looking 4 a SUPERLINER

THE WISH LIST:

E-9 LWB AIR RIDE TALL GEARS FLAT TOP

anyway glad to to have found this site!!!

NEW GUY.

just decided to get rid of the useless PETE.

THE WISH LIST:

glad to to have found this site!!!

Smart man to be rid of the infectious "Red Oval" disease. Life can begin anew.

E-9 V8 powered RW series Mack trucks are getting rare and expensive, but they are out there. Good luck with your quest.

Welcome to the site.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

NEW GUY.

just decided to get rid of the long & low PETE. I guess only running north with my dump & 2 the city with a flat is just the excuse i need to start looking 4 a SUPERLINER

THE WISH LIST:

Welcome aboard........very soon now you will start to feel better. Rob is right about that red oval disease. When you get that superdog with the MIGHTY E-9 all 998 cubic inches you will feel much better good luck. :SMOKIE-LFT:

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

NEW GUY.

THE WISH LIST:

If this truck is going to be your only source of income not a good idea

E9 parts are very hard to get

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

If this truck is going to be your only source of income not a good idea

E9 parts are very hard to get

I am only running a couple hundred miles a day right now. am really hoping not to have to go back on the road 30+ yrs i kinda like being home.Just looking 4 big power. whatever i end up with it will

be a work in progress. it seems barry has the e9 kits. whatever i end up with it will spend some time in greencastle!!! just not knowing what can be done to e7s . iam just a big old kid that likes to run

up front.lol

I am only running a couple hundred miles a day right now. am really hoping not to have to go back on the road 30+ yrs i kinda like being home.Just looking 4 big power. whatever i end up with it will

be a work in progress. it seems barry has the e9 kits. whatever i end up with it will spend some time in greencastle!!! just not knowing what can be done to e7s . iam just a big old kid that likes to run

up front.lol

Ask about heads for a E9 and right rear exhaust manifolds, next week Volvo mite add more to the list

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM