New Member Info

michael c

My name is Michael I live in indiana. My grandad was in the dump trucking business for over 40 years. Sience he passed I have had dump trucks for the past 10. Nearly the whole time we have had macks. I have grown up in the cab of macks and I'll probably go out in one, and thats fine with me. There has been B models, R's, RD's, RB's, and DM's running around our lot for years. I am looking foward to sharing stories with fellow mack fans. THANKS!

:WELCOME:

My name is Michael I live in indiana. My grandad was in the dump trucking business for over 40 years. Sience he passed I have had dump trucks for the past 10. Nearly the whole time we have had macks. I have grown up in the cab of macks and I'll probably go out in one, and thats fine with me. There has been B models, R's, RD's, RB's, and DM's running around our lot for years. I am looking foward to sharing stories with fellow mack fans. THANKS!

:WELCOME:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Greetings, Michael! Lots of stories to be shared here, that's for sure. If you can believe them all or not is still up for debate. A perfect example is that guy right above me. Other Dog has been trying to convince us that there is actually some benefit to driving a Peterbilt. The only advantage I can see is that you can get a suntan on both arms! GET IT? Small cab? Both arms? HAHAHA LOL sometimes I crack me up! :WELCOME:

Greetings, Michael! Lots of stories to be shared here, that's for sure. If you can believe them all or not is still up for debate. A perfect example is that guy right above me. Other Dog has been trying to convince us that there is actually some benefit to driving a Peterbilt. The only advantage I can see is that you can get a suntan on both arms! GET IT? Small cab? Both arms? HAHAHA LOL sometimes I crack me up! :WELCOME:

yeah you're hilarious, as George says "everybody funny...now you funny too". I have to drive what they give me-but it ain't too bad. I haven't been broke down in a long time :rolleyes: ,except for a new radiator a few weeks ago.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.