What Model And Year Is This Truck

:mack1: Looks to be an EH with a little different grille. Terry

Seen that grille in Fire apparatus based on the "E" series chassis.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I would try to buy it, or one like it if the right one came along. I wouldn't mind helping the unknown owner clean up his field at all.

I am kinda partial to that old truck as well. It's located in Eastern Washington state. I have the owners name and number; he moved to Montana. Not sure if it is still there or if it's for sale, but if you are interested, PM me.

Scott

I really like the lines on this truck and wouldn't mind adding one to my collection.

hi, dont know what year but that grill was used on fire apparatus, and it has dual ignition, so its a fire truck, and the plate says MOD.....75X, so its a mod 75, that is 750gpm, thats what i reckon , regards jeffro.

I would look for unusual holes in the roof or on the sides of the cowl. These would have been from lights. My A-30 had the holes for the roof light and spotlights. The cowl could have a light, siren, or both mounted. Also look underneath at the driveline. Does it look new? Like maybe they took out the gear box for the pump? Frame mods are not a good indicater unless you know what to look for. I love the little oil can on the firewall but not too crazy about that exhaust manifold.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?