Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find A B87sx Or B873sx Tractor

:mack1: I know i have posted this before here but I am still on the hunt for a B87sx or B873sx heavy haul tractor in any condition . I am from Connecticut and have heard stories of a few forsale in Mass but I cant seem to have any luck so maybe some the the new members my have a lead for me thanks Brian

you probably know M.Harding from Quebec. He got one B-87 freshly restored. He got a B-81 2 axle and a B-8?? it's the big towing with the front driving axle. sure there's nothing for sale but maybe he know if another one exist...

yea I have seen him listed on the b model registery , have tried emailing him but he never replies, thats half my problem finding people that will part with them , I have found 3 , 1 in ny , 1 in pa , and 1 in ct , all that the owners won't part with , I will just continue the hunt thanks for the reply , and the truck you were talking about with the front drive is a B8136sx later Brian

• 1 month later...

If you live in Ct., I'm sure you've heard of Joseph Equipment in Manchester, NH. The last time I was there , he had about a dozen B8? in various stages of repair. He claims he won't part with any of them, but I got the impression money talks.(even if he won't sell you one of his ,I'm sure he can point you in the right direction).The address is 835 Gold St., phone# is 603-641-8608, website, www.josephequipment.com. If you make the trip to his shop make sure you check out his antique toy truck collection in his office. Good luck and happy hunting! Tombstone.

If you live in Ct., I'm sure you've heard of Joseph Equipment in Manchester, NH. The last time I was there , he had about a dozen B8? in various stages of repair. He claims he won't part with any of them, but I got the impression money talks.(even if he won't sell you one of his ,I'm sure he can point you in the right direction).The address is 835 Gold St., phone# is 603-641-8608, website, www.josephequipment.com. If you make the trip to his shop make sure you check out his antique toy truck collection in his office. Good luck and happy hunting! Tombstone.

dhs just listed one for sale and it sounds great. Nothing like a heavy hauler to add to someones collection,Tim

I found a B87 with oil field bed on it in WV last week. Sitting in a truck repair joint all fenced in. Pretty sad looking piece, but usable.

Place was locked up tight, and can't find phone number using internet. Can't find address either(pretty lame huh?). It was at Rt 21 and Rt 77 in WV, right behind fuel stop on NE side of highway.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I found a B87 with oil field bed on it in WV last week. Sitting in a truck repair joint all fenced in. Pretty sad looking piece, but usable.

Place was locked up tight, and can't find phone number using internet. Can't find address either(pretty lame huh?). It was at Rt 21 and Rt 77 in WV, right behind fuel stop on NE side of highway.

thanks freighttrain just a a lil to far for me to got on a hunt for I am in CT , plus i really want a tractor thanks again Brian

dhs just listed one for sale and it sounds great. Nothing like a heavy hauler to add to someones collection,Tim

Hey Tim,

DHS? Do they have a web site or anything?

More questions... I know the B-81 series came with a Mack motor and the B-83 series was Cummins powered, what makes the B-87 different? And waht is the difference between th B-87SX and the B873SX?

Thanks!

Hey Tim,

More questions... I know the B-81 series came with a Mack motor and the B-83 series was Cummins powered, what makes the B-87 different? And waht is the difference between th B-87SX and the B873SX?

Thanks!

Hey Doc, dhs is a member here and has it listed in the for sale area. I drove a few different B's but no nothing about different series. I bet there are a lot of guys that will help you with that,Tim

Hey Tim,

Thanks!

Doc,

Here is the link to the B model info on oldmacksrus.com

The B-87sx had a cummins NHRS (supercharged) engine, the 873sx had a NRT(turbo charged).

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!