Trick My Truck Coming To Cmt!

Barry

Trick My Truck is coming to CMT on Feb 3rd...

I guess it is a show like Overhaulin were they swipe a guys rig and customize it! Looks kinda interesting...but I bet we won't see a Mack on that show.

Here is a link to the Shows website: http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/Trick_My_Truck/series.jhtml

Maybe we should start emailing them to do some Macks!!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Trick My Truck is coming to CMT on Feb 3rd...

I guess it is a show like Overhaulin were they swipe a guys rig and customize it! Looks kinda interesting...but I bet we won't see a Mack on that show.

Here is a link to the Shows website: http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/Trick_My_Truck/series.jhtml

Maybe we should start emailing them to do some Macks!!

Barry, some old B model that's earned it's wieght in gold deserves a face lift too. I hope we see an old dog,Tim

pretty nice men, Mack the best, .... the rest! hope to see a B model or a R model. two legendary truck that everybody start trucking with or whatever the story...

thats a good point! every time I tell some old trucker that I am restoring an old Mack the first thing they say is "is it a B model" I say yes and they say "does it have the quad box? I learned how to drive on one of those trucks back in the day." then they go into telling how the old B with the double overdrives quads were the king of the road in there day.

Always Love hearing that again and again

• 4 weeks later...

Saw a few of the shows, looked more like a lot of sizzle but no steak. They said that one guy's rig was old and breaking down 2 or 3 times a week. Hey, now its all pimped out with new rubber, flashy paint, all the bells and whistles but they didn't(as far as I can tell0 touch the mechanics so now he has to suffer the embarrasment of having a really nice rig that still breaks down weekly.

Saw a few of the shows, looked more like a lot of sizzle but no steak. They said that one guy's rig was old and breaking down 2 or 3 times a week. Hey, now its all pimped out with new rubber, flashy paint, all the bells and whistles but they didn't(as far as I can tell0 touch the mechanics so now he has to suffer the embarrasment of having a really nice rig that still breaks down weekly.

I saw that episode also. I was thinking the same thing :pat:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bulldog_Boy

I knew it ,

Nothing but paint and thing noone needs in a truck. The only one I saw that look like it had engine work was the 50's style Pete .

trickmytruck@cmt.com <trickmytruck@cmt.com>

Heres the e-mail . I guess if we get enough people asking for Macks they will do a Vision or a Ch 613 maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

I knew it ,

Nothing but paint and thing noone needs in a truck. The only one I saw that look like it had engine work was the 50's style Pete .

trickmytruck@cmt.com <trickmytruck@cmt.com>

Heres the e-mail . I guess if we get enough people asking for Macks they will do a Vision or a Ch 613 maybe.

I was really disappointed when I watched the shows, they do great paint and body work, but nothing to the the drive train! I contacted the guys at 4 states, and chrome shop mafia and was told that all the episodes for this season were in the can, and if the show is not a big hit there wont be any more next season. by the lackluster response so far I dont think they will be doing any more. I mean who needs a waterfall in thier sleeper? I would rather have them build a 600+ hp drive train than a flashy paint job any day!! Doug