FATAL TRACTOR TAILER ACCIDENT

HarryS

This happened this morning on I-95 (southbound) in Prince William County, VA. Sadly the truck driver did not survive. Apparently there was a car involved where the driver fled on foot while being treated by EMS.

https://wtop.com/virginia/2023/11/1-driver-dies-another-runs-from-i-95-crash-site-virginia-police-say/20231119_083804-480x320.jpg.e6b06ae12a01bee4623fb08905f23e31.jpg

Seems more and more of that happening recently car driver walks away truck driver gets the worst don’t quite get it but I do know there’s more and more stupid people out there every day I see more and more of them that just sucks I especially hate it when people go down on the job but in my position if I buy the farm on a job, my wife gets an extra 400,000…hopefully it’s the same way with that guy Bob

• Sad 1

same crap took place in CT couple weeks ago. main road (rte34 ) was closed for hrs due to a car running a red light put; a truck driver in hospital. unfortunate/unnecessary results were a 14 yr old died. start to feel bad for 14 till facts came out. the 14 yr old was a passenger in a STOLEN BMW at 2-3 in the morning, the driver of the stolen  BMW was seen getting into another vehicle and leaving the scene . 

I was waiting to see it go up like a volcano!  Lucky all around.

More and more people have less responsibility and will just flee to not get charged.  Or they have charges already and don't want to go to jail(again).

In Cleveland, it's been young teens stealing those Kias and such.  Cheap thrills I guess?

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"