55 minutes ago, Red Horse said:

TJC,

Educate me......I saved that as a PDF.  Why did Bob Have a problem???  I was surprised though when I posted the picture it came out the way it did vs the picture.

It is stupid computer magic stuff.

I had a hard time with the link too, but I have stronger computer magic voodoo in my laptop that can convert that funky stuff to JPG format for posting so all to see it.....usually.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

On 10/11/2023 at 7:27 AM, doubleclutchinweasel said:

Here was a flyer on the 673E, 180 HP version...

image.thumb.png.c320eee9517917fcd8937253d2a0085d.png image.thumb.png.efa183c613e131883f5259ce49a226b4.png

The engine that I pulled out of one of my B-61's is a 673E. The most obvious difference between it and the two "END 673" stamped blocks is the "E" has the starter high on the drivers side and the "END 673" has the starter low on the drinkers side. Starter location would narrow down the field of possibilities. 

Edited by Licensed to kill

38 minutes ago, Licensed to kill said:

The engine that I pulled out of one of my B-61's is a 673E. The most obvious difference between it and the two "END 673" stamped blocks is the "E" has the started high on the drivers side and the "END 673" has the started low on the drinkers side. Starter location would narrow down the field of possibilities. 

That's pretty interesting.

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."