1951 Mack 85 LS 1522

mack31

Well something in common to all of the above is most likely the culprit 

I would check the grounds, or earth or what ever you blokes in yanky land call the frame/chassis side of the battery, can't say negative or positive as I dunno if it's negitive ground or not

Either way, pull some of these off and try cleaning them up and see what happens  then

Paul 

• Like 1

Paul said it best ,start with the test lamp probe.   their should be a junction box on the firewall (in engine compartment) with the main power switch on the box (terminat) should have power. check the positive & ground connections . It sounds like their is no power to the junction box  . I would try  connecting a jumper wire (#10 ) from the negative side of battery to the junction box.

• Like 2

Will do thank you for the help. The fuse box is in great condition. I have to check the large fuse above the fuse box looks like a shotgun shell. 
Looking for someone to tackle the wiring if you know someone. Would like to take out what’s not being used and clean it up. 

• Like 1

Mate, I would happily pop on over and do it if you shout the airfare 

I won't charge for the work I do as long as you give me a shady corner to snooze in 

Screenshot_20230806-135212_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1c73812e71fae27af6d87a2fcc97a80c.jpg

That gets me to Yanky land, I'll stick my thumb out the rest of the way lol

A good looking rooster like me shouldn't have any drama bumbing a ride

But if you work slowly thru it, I'm more than happy to help you along the way

Paul

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Mate, I would happily pop on over and do it if you shout the airfare 

I won't charge for the work I do as long as you give me a shady corner to snooze in 

Screenshot_20230806-135212_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1c73812e71fae27af6d87a2fcc97a80c.jpg

That gets me to Yanky land, I'll stick my thumb out the rest of the way lol

A good looking rooster like me shouldn't have any drama bumbing a ride

But if you work slowly thru it, I'm more than happy to help you along the way

Paul

OK that’s just hilarious… Paul I pretty much feel the same way. I think the closest guy to me  on here is 450 miles away. There  used to be a fellow on here third wright  brother I could walk to his house. I actually met him one time, walking his dogs but he quit posting years back for some reason. I know  some of you fellas remember him Russ