B model parts wanted

SuperB

I'm looking for the following parts for a 1965 B61. 

One END711 18 stud cylinder head (Found! Thanks BR549)

A couple of the 3/4" head studs and nuts.

Original 6-bolt block-off plate for a 5-speed Duplex PTO opening.

Original B model battery box (with dual gas tanks) 

original oil bath air cleaner and inlet pipe (through the cab) for this? Mine looks like it came with the style that uses the separate mounting bracket that bolts to the cab (I have the bracket).  (Found! Thanks D-Day) 

Thanks in advance for any help

Edited by SuperB

Thanks for your reply Mr Samples :) I am definitely interested in your cylinder heads. My heads are complete, so I guess I should have all of the hardware I would need. I think I have "one" 673 head on my engine though (small corner studs), the other head is a large stud. I'm hoping I don't find anything dumb when I see how they put the 2 small studs in the block. Hopefully just a reducer in the original 3/4" threaded hole or something that's reversible. The engine is the original ENDL711.    

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm not sure what I'll find when I get it apart, but this engine is an 18 stud ENDL711, which is supposed to have the 3/4" corner studs. However, the rear head on it has 18 studs, but the corner studs are smaller than 3/4". They look like they're the same size as all of its other studs. The front head looks correct, 18 studs with 3/4" corner studs. 

I'm hoping that there will be a removable reducer in the block that the 2 small studs are currently threaded into. Hopefully nothing dumb was done to the block.

That's the first I've heard the term "winter/summer" air cleaner. Is that the type that mounts over the vent opening and has the control cable that operates the door? From what I've seen, I think that type has a different bolt pattern on the cab than the style with the separate mounting bracket. Do I understand that right? The bolt pattern on my cab is what I was thinking indicated what kind my truck originally came with.  

As far as I know the mounting bolt pattern is the same for the cold weather intake and the warm weather intake. The cold weather one is the one with the angled pipe coming out of the cab and the summer one has the straight pipe. Either should bolt right on as long as the pipe matches the can. At least this is my observation based on the trucks that I have, one with warm weather and two with cold weather. There could be a whole array of variables out their that I am not aware of, this is just based on what I have. 

Thank you very much for the help guys. I wasn't aware that there were 2 intake types. I just posted a wanted ad this morning for the pipe that connects the air cleaner to the under hood intake piping, and didn't know there were 2 different kinds. I think it's aluminum pipe? I'm completely confused about what air cleaner and connector pipe I need now, because my truck had a custom air cleaner can with a non-original plastic (I think) connector pipe. The only thing I'm sure of is that I have the air cleaner mounting bracket on my truck, so I don't think it came with the winter/summer air cleaner. If anyone has any pictures of the cold weather and warm weather intakes, along with the associated air cleaners for a B61, it would be a huge help. Would a truck originally sold in PA or OH have come with a cold weather intake?

Licensed to kill, sorry, I just saw your message to my wanted ad. So I guess the plastic intake pipe on my truck could be the original one? I just thought I saw aluminum colored pipes on the trucks. It would be good news if I didn't need to round one up. Hopefully I'm not confusing what you're calling the intake. Thanks again

I just looked more closely at the connector intake pipe on mine. It's the angled one and apparently the original, so the correct air cleaner for my truck would have a straight pipe on it. I think I understand it better now guys. Thank you 

Edited by SuperB

Here are a couple pictures to help clarify things. The red truck has what some call the winter/summer air cleaner. it is the one with the cable on the dash . I think it was more or less  standard equipment in colder climates, but that is only my opinion.  The green truck has a Donaldson air cleaner. I have usually seen these on trucks with turbos, or Cummins engines, although I would bet you could have ordered one on any B model. The Donaldson has a larger capacity . The bolt pattern on the cab is the same and either one will bolt up. The Donaldson has some different brackets inside the cab, and the air tube that goes though the cab to the firewall is different , too. The tube through the cab is some type of fiberglass or plastic. The air cleaner from the red truck is available. Steve

B61 winter summer air cleaner.jpg

MACK Donaldson air cleaner.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 8:42 AM, SuperB said:

I'm looking for the following parts for a 1965 B61. 

One END711 18 stud cylinder head (Found! Thanks BR549)

A couple of the 3/4" head studs and nuts.

Original 6-bolt block-off plate for a 5-speed Duplex PTO opening.

Original B model battery box (with dual gas tanks) 

original oil bath air cleaner and inlet pipe (through the cab) for this? Mine looks like it came with the style that uses the separate mounting bracket that bolts to the cab (I have the bracket).  (Found! Thanks D-Day) 

Thanks in advance for any help

I just saw and air cleaner listed in Scrap Macks in Facebook.  No price.