Mack V8 Emblems

AZB755V8

The emblems are as accurate as can be. The bottom emblems are the originals. Take a look at the pins compared to the top 4 emblems, they are the same spacing even with the taper to start the kwik-nuts, they are a direct fit.

I have original emblems with the pins broken off, one of the reasons for making these. 3M high bond tape works great if the pins are missing, cut-off or drilling is an issue. I have mounted emblems with 3M tape for years. All newer car emblems are mounted with the 3M high bond material.

3 hours ago, D-Day said:

They look great are the post's in the same place or will we need to redrill to fit thanks for this labor of love it's been a struggle and we appreciate it 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/2/2022 at 7:39 AM, AZB755V8 said:

Finally got the V8 emblems to the finish line after 4 years. Through Covid, bad molds, supply chain logistics issues, companies going out of business everything has been experienced doing these emblems. The end result is Excellent and a Great recreation of the originals. You will be hard pressed to tell the difference. The Original emblems the molds are made from are on the bottom of each photo. Both the Silver & Gold finish is very nice but I will not guarantee the finish for outdoor exposure. If exposed to the elements they will need chromed. They are electro-plated, environmentally friendly, as chrome was not an option without even more hassles. I have had the original emblems rechromed for $25 each as they were gold originally so not an issue to have these Chromed. Heavy weight not pot metal as most recreations emblems are.

If you have tried to get these from Mack they had the price at $95 each 25 years ago. I have seen them go on eBay for $200 plus each and pitted.

Price is $100 each with free shipping on (2) or more emblems and ready to ship now. I can do CCards. PM me if interested.

1281003097_V8DoneForSale.thumb.jpg.28c0ac90a5c987c7aa3ba40486ccd0be.jpg

623582754_V8ForSaleBack.thumb.jpg.c8d0da4bbf52eaa262d0b4308f3dbbc7.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Hi are you still selling these?

thanks

On 4/28/2023 at 11:48 PM, CC92 said:

Hi are you still selling these?

thanks

Hi,

You can email me: jeff.caron@aol.com Let me know what you need.

Got them all as shown, these are really nice!

I did not expect to ship to Australia so shipping cost will be whatever it is with your preferred method.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2023 at 8:55 PM, AZB755V8 said:

Hi,

You can email me: jeff.caron@aol.com Let me know what you need.

Got them all as shown, these are really nice!

I did not expect to ship to Australia so shipping cost will be whatever it is with your preferred method.

I have emailed you, not sure if it may be in your junk inbox?

otherwise my email is courtney_jade16@hotmail.com I would like 3 sets of silver ones please, can  you please quote + postage ? Thanks!

Edited by CC92

On 5/11/2023 at 6:44 AM, CC92 said:

I have emailed you, not sure if it may be in your junk inbox?

otherwise my email is courtney_jade16@hotmail.com I would like 3 sets of silver ones please, can  you please quote + postage ? Thanks!

Hi,

Did not get that past email. I did send info to your email today.