Glamour Shot

The Rubber Duck 006

54 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

that is what you get for messing with gators. 

gators are best left for the professionals workin the swamps. 😁

Hahahaha I think i would've rather dealt with a Real Gator than a Rubber one Come on lol. I could've atleast convinced it to get outta my way instead of having to sit beside the highway waiting on my Mechanic for an hour or so. 

My company opened a new yard and I got stuck road testing drivers, the owner was pushing for a guy that had a collage education I took him down to turn the truck around and he couldn't back the triaxle in a 20 ft. wide driveway. I let him head out on the main road and he couldn't shift the truck 8 speed. We limped down to the light and I got behind the wheel and drove it back. The next guy did everything right and I hired him.

• Like 2

I had a bunch of " profesionals" that could not drive a mack 5 speed without grinding 10 pounds of gear off between shifts, even when double clutching.

Than get pissed AT ME when I would shift the truck from the passenger seat to get off the road so I could drive back to the yard

• Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I am afraid it’s just getting worst fellas We have a newer hand over here but can’t back up a pup at all I don’t know how he got hired or even worse How he got his license  … oh by the way duck love that night photo with the end dump too bad about the tire that sucks… Bob

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mowerman said:

I am afraid it’s just getting worst fellas We have a newer hand over here but can’t back up a pup at all I don’t know how he got hired or even worse How he got his license  … oh by the way duck love that night photo with the end dump too bad about the tire that sucks… Bob

Oh yeah we've got some drivers at My company all I can do is shake my head lol. Bob that's a Tomatoe trailer they tip them up and empty them out the side thru little doors.