• Jdiesel25 changed the title to 41 Mack ED
1 hour ago, tjc transport said:

i think someone has been smoking too much crystal meth. 

Possibly??? But you never know!!! My 49 Diamond T 201 would go for about $50K (+/-) But last fall one went at the Hershey Auction for $147K!!! All depends on how bad someone wants it!!

Brocky

3 hours ago, tjc transport said:

i think someone has been smoking too much crystal meth. 

It’s amazing what some people are asking and I really can’t seem to get shit for a nice shape DM  gladly get rid of it for 5Gs what I got into it just saying I would rather restore it but getting old and tired and lazy and TV and sofa sounds more interesting lol and yes 10-4 on the crack pipe Hey obviously thinks it’s a 30s Auburn… bob

Edited by mowerman
Misspelled
  • Like 1

unfortunately  seem to be more prove there isn't a middle class anymore. there is the working /struggling class and the super rich . see the news where a russian brass had his 300 million $ yacht seized !  one of many. that's more money then some small countries have. auto auctions  are unbelievably . 147K would have bought how many  diamond T's  back when they were brand new !!!!