Wiki section of this website

Has anyone tried to use the Wiki section of this site lately?

Everything I try to open says the ".pdf has been removed" or the link is completely gone. Have been looking in the sections primarily in the B model areas.

I checked out Wiki recently and found many files were gone and links didn't work. At the same time many files (which mostly were saved as jpg images) were Ok. Overall there was plenty of useful info collected there and a sad fact about a half of it is lost. Would be nice to restore the content but seems it's doubtly possible without attention and efforts from the administration or moderators.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

i would imagine a lot of the very old stuff was lost in the transition to xenforo  and can no longer be retrieved. 

just like anything that was on photobucket before it went pay to view disappeared. 

then you have the stuff the original posters deleted for whatever reason before leaving the site. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Of what I had on my mind is to re-anounce the thread presence. This way new (and old) members on here may fill up new content or maybe put back what is gone but saved on their Mack treasure keeping hard disks.

Edited by Vladislav

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Update: So I went back and looked again and it looks like most if not all of the articles were done by Barry at the beginning,  so if you want B model stuff

ask him and see if he still has it.

BA15E73D-AA97-4120-932D-6A9D9A5C4420.thumb.jpeg.b36da95bad92046e4718f431ca78e491.jpeg

Also this sight goes back way farther than I would have guessed, This is it in 2002! 0C68F9D1-3163-4583-810B-4B3660B3E363.thumb.jpeg.5de68a9c839d4eadabff67c24786c938.jpeg

• Like 1

Draggin Wagin-

I was looking for wiring diagram for the B75, 12/24 system. Mainly want the diagram for the fuel gauge. 2 wires to/ from the sending unit at the tank to a SW gauge on the dash panel.

I sent you a PM with my email.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
On 5/8/2022 at 8:46 PM, Draggin Wagon said:

Phildirt,

I have all the originals of the B Model info on thumb drive. I can email what you are needing. 

Tom

Hi Draggin, do you still have the B Model Info available by chance? I would be interested in anything you would be willing to send. If needing to be specific, then looking for all things wiring related. 

Thanks!