1995 Mack E7-300 Engine

67RModel

I have a good running E7 engine out of a 1995 CH that was rolled over. The truck was slowly rolled onto its side while dumping a dump trailer on unstable ground. It was not in a collision or high speed rollover. It is an E7-300. It has been stored indoors since it was removed removed from the truck and has been stored for several years. I have the VIN number from the truck if needed for parts lookup etc. 

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image5.jpeg

On 12/11/2021 at 9:34 PM, DM800guy said:

Good Evening,

Where are you located and is it still available.

Thabk you

Yes it is still available and it is located on the West side of Pittsburgh, PA between Pittsburgh and the Ohio boarder.

On 12/12/2021 at 7:18 AM, 880joe said:

Is it a mechanical or vmac pump motor

Sorry I'm not sure. Is there an easy way to tell from just looking at the side of the engine? Unfortunately the side the injection pump is on is up against the wall but I can look at it from the top if that is helpful. Can anything be gleaned from the picture of the engine tag I attached? I have a full mechanical E7 and fairly familiar with it. Is there something that would give an early vmac engine away? 

10 hours ago, 880joe said:

It will have a throttle rod on the mechanical engine or a round gray plug with wires attached to the pump if it's a vmac

Ok I will look. I wasn't sure if the early vmac pumps still had a throttle rod but had electronics in the pump  or if there was just an electrical connector giving inputs to the pump. 

On 12/13/2021 at 8:35 PM, 880joe said:

It will have a throttle rod on the mechanical engine or a round gray plug with wires attached to the pump if it's a vmac

I checked. This engine is a vmac engine. It has the wiring harness going to the injection pump. 

• 1 year later...