460 aset no start

SLEDOG

It was definitely a team effort and I’m very great full of the great help I received from everyone!

This was a very positive experience for me and you guys really taught me a lot!

This forum makes fixing my truck much easier and I’ll be back with more of my truck related problems!

19 hours ago, Onyx610 said:

416D5AEE-528B-4B97-AEBD-9A3148538ABC.jpeg

Great news Bro ya got it going ! So take the lid off that 15/16 wrench I believe get a 1/4  3 jnch  long close nipple and a 90 degree elbow  a 0-100 gauge screw it in to that and see what you got! That plug is usually real tight! 1/4 inch extention will usually get it out! I think now the parts canon is in order tri replacing the drain back valve first regardless of the pressure the pump makes it could be failing and its cheap! If it still has issues the fuel transfer pump is likley fubar they have a bit of a track record for being weak! 

And yup come and hang out we do our best to help everyone not one of us knows everything how ever as a group we can usually get people going ! everyone has different experiences to share that sometimes can get people fixed up!!

Edited by fjh
  • Like 1

Thanks fjh.... I will work on those things and post what I find in this thread.

I will definitely be hanging out with you guys since this is a great resource for me.  I have no formal training but I’m all in for learning how to work on this beast called a dog!

• Like 1

I have never used that one. I did witness a NAPA filter explode.  I was on a road call, 90 minutes away, was diagnosing fault codes, and while trying to duplicate the problem, the centrimax blew it's top...  I wasnt even there an hour, well that ended my road call.  90 minutes back to the shop.  They needed a new cover and spindle... Oh yeah, I did stay and help clean up the oil...  :( jojo

• Haha 1