Maxidyne 237 & E6 Production Years

Can someone tell me what were the production years of the Maxidyne 237 & the E6. I'm looking at a 1972 DM model and the owner doesn't know what engine it has. I'm to figure out by year possibly

Without been to accurate I would say 65 - 76, pretty sure the coolpowers started then and went to maybe 82, 83 and the econodyne

Mind you things were different in Australia than the U.S. and our range was a lot smaller 

Paul 

48 minutes ago, kevgibbs said:

On the title it lists the VIN Number as: DM685S9399

Just through Benton last weekend myself.

Truck would have originally been built with an ENDT-675 engine which is a 237, and either a straight 5, or two stick six speed. Probably on 4.17, 442, or 5.XX gearing depending upon how heavy spec the truck actually is.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Sorry Brian to have missed you. Would have enjoyed visiting. I met a gent at the Wal-Mart to look at his vehicle for sale as it was a common place to meet.

Next time I'm in the area I'll be sure to call.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.