Happy Independence Day fellas

mowerman

American Pride has been attacked by many here in the U.S.,  as a veteran, raised by veterans,   we love our country...  Really everyday is the 4th, or veterans day, or Memorial Day....  We just love our Great nation...   Jojo

• Like 2

I also enjoyed Paul Harvey. Understand his son took over the show… he sounds just like the old man… interesting information.. thanks for sharing… I also listen to Alice cooper he is also full of interesting facts …. Nights with Alice … bob

actually Mrs, i was aware of that fact. 

i was also a huge fan of Paul Harvey, and then his son. back when they were still on the air in nu yawk. 

we would all turn the radio to  77 ABC at noon time to hear his "rest of the story" 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

How ours ended...

Moments later...

I had seen somebody swimming in the pond earlier & chuckled, not paying much attention to him. Apparently, others had been watching him (instead of the fireworks) and noticed he'd disappeared. Cops on the banks, firefighters in the water, search & rescue boats being launched...I had the kids, so we couldn't stick around. Seeing the news this morning, kinda glad we didn't.

https://www.kfvs12.com//app/2021/07/05/man-drowns-lake-jackson-city-park/

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!