Pictures of the Week

1 hour ago, davehummell said:

Wow I'm bitching having to pay 2,200.00 a year for taxes.

Come to Long Island,average property tax is well over 10,000 a year..

My Two good friends owned a trailer park I used to hear all the bull crap they had to put up with.  My property is most likely worth a lot less than most of the property's on long island. I only paid 25,000.00 for my property about 30 years ago.

I totally understand OD. Go ahead and spend that money. Money won't spend itself. Buy several and rent them out, above the cost you pay and make some on each house. Go down after a few months to check how things are going.       

13 hours ago, hicrop10 said:

other dog,are you kidding?What does that include taxes,water,sewer all of the above and more I would hope.Hell for that kind of money maybe I should be looking at opening a trailer park.

No, I'm not kidding. I was shocked to find it that high myself, for just a tiny lot. I would hope that included all utilities, but I don't know.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Odog,  When the wife and I have been able to speed a couple of winter months in St. Pete, it's been $700 a month plus utilities for an RV site that you couldn't whip a cat on. You can find cheaper rates but you have to go inland.

• Like 1

That’s what trailer park rent is here in Northern Illinois also.    I think it’s crazy.    And they are adding on too the trailer parks like crazy.  Just pulled a long weekend in the St Pete area.   Couldn’t believe how high the prices got for a house.   A crapper is $180k!

• Sad 1