Pictures of the Week

other dog

i noticed you guys in the east coast,,,have had a lot more going on ,,,out here california and nevada,,,nothing all events cancelled...pissed havent done anything all summer...i almost flew out for watts show,,but didnt feel comfortable,flying in a plane with too may strangers around me.....thanks for the cool photos...bob

1 minute ago, other dog said:

Wow, I was in awe of the dignitaries I saw today- the legendary Tony Youngblood, Wayne Ellis, and Car lot pilot.

received_3393528494076981.thumb.jpeg.e3d59677ec696d6609d50604cbfe2e7b.jpeg

1 minute ago, other dog said:

Wow, I was in awe of the dignitaries I saw today- the legendary Tony Youngblood, Wayne Ellis, and Car lot pilot.

received_3393528494076981.thumb.jpeg.e3d59677ec696d6609d50604cbfe2e7b.jpeg

I saw Dave Couto too, maint1, but don't have pictures to prove it yet.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I remember watching that Ingersoll engine running at a hit and miss engine show years ago it looked a lot better back then. When the guy run the rpm up just off idle it made that trailer move pretty good. Did you get to see it run? Thanks for the photos very nice.

16 hours ago, davehummell said:

I remember watching that Ingersoll engine running at a hit and miss engine show years ago it looked a lot better back then. When the guy run the rpm up just off idle it made that trailer move pretty good. Did you get to see it run? Thanks for the photos very nice.

No, I kept hoping he would start it, be he never did. It drew a big crowd as soon as he rolled in with it, and somebody pointed out that there was no battery in the pony motor, so we didn't figure he would. 

On 9/26/2020 at 5:58 AM, mowerman said:

i noticed you guys in the east coast,,,have had a lot more going on ,,,out here california and nevada,,,nothing all events cancelled...pissed havent done anything all summer...i almost flew out for watts show,,but didnt feel comfortable,flying in a plane with too may strangers around me.....thanks for the cool photos...bob

ATHS SC had our annual show, usually in may, on September 12th and the were 66 trucks that showed up and 20 Vendors in the swap meet. The show was at the RR museum in Peris CA

The ATHS SC only missed one of our monthly breakfasts during this strange time. 

The Long Beach vehicle, and motorcycle, swap meets have been happening.

The events in SoUthern California are significantly reduced but they are happening 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well everything we had planned for this summer and California and Nevada  were all canceled we never got to do any of it  foot races funny car nationals hot august Nights Fourth of July rib cook off balloon races Halloween aces games street vibrations list just keeps going on and on Even to local car shows Reno both canceled ... bob

• Sad 1

On 10/15/2020 at 3:14 PM, Freightrain said:

That big detroit powered Dodge is/was Tony Youngbloods.  It made one of the videos from Lyndsey back in the ATHS video tape days.  I have the full collection.

I have some of them, but not all.

On 10/4/2020 at 12:30 PM, Quickfarms said:

ATHS SC had our annual show, usually in may, on September 12th and the were 66 trucks that showed up and 20 Vendors in the swap meet. The show was at the RR museum in Peris CA

The ATHS SC only missed one of our monthly breakfasts during this strange time. 

The Long Beach vehicle, and motorcycle, swap meets have been happening.

The events in SoUthern California are significantly reduced but they are happening 

Long Beach.... special place .... forget to mention,,,,, I’m sure most of you fellas didn’t know but I got my start in Long Beach ,,, in the back of a 51 Nash lol....bob