He's got some kind of souped-up diesel in that thing...

Sure was a different movie, when it aired on local tv my parent's let me stay up late and watch it 

I left a mark on my mind, I  bought the dvd a few years ago and the Princess just laughed and talked all the way thru, she is banned from watching truck movies with me 🤔

This means I hardly ever get to watch what I want any more

Paul

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/8/2020 at 10:51 PM, mowerman said:

I heard a few years back the actual stunt man that drove the rig bought it  i’ll tell you what I wish my truck ran that fast 65 buried to the floor all I got ... bob

Carey Loftin was the driver. Possibly the coolest stunt driver ever to grace Hollywood. 

• Like 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

• 5 months later...

I have a thrill for ya'll.........it has nothing to do with the movie.......it has nothing to do with anything:  That H-63 and Fruehauf in the final photo is sitting my back yard, or a twin to it.   The hood mounted spotting mirror on the hood is obstructing the tank and exhaust..........i see no vertical pipe. What are the odds a Mack green h-63 and stainless Fruehauf has a twin?   Where was this picture taken?

Brocky is correct.  This was taken a few years ago at "Brad's Farm" near Maiden, NC.  If the date stamp on the picture is correct, it was in 2013.  Funny, I didn't think it was that far back, though.  "Ain't it funny, how time slips away?"

Here are a few more shots from later (2017), with the grandsons (AKA: The Horses) hanging out with it.

nd1.jpg

nd2.jpg

nd3.jpg

nd4.jpg

• Like 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."