Mack B81 tire search

A tire on my B81 dump truck self destroyed and I have been trying to locate a replacement. The tire is 11 x 24 bias ply with a tube mounted on a split ring spoke wheel. I have not been able to locate a source of these tires, but it must exist since there are still a lot of these trucks on the road. Any suggestions?

with thanks, Ken in Elgin, Texas

5 hours ago, j hancock said:

Bias will be tricky.  Folks have gone with 11.00R24 radial construction tube type which are available.

https://www.petestirestore.com/1100R24-Bridgestone-M857-Commercial-Truck-Tire-16-Ply_p_9761.html

Jim -would you believe I was on Pete's website today and these did not come up.  when I look at the price my caps look better and better😎

17 hours ago, david wild said:

11 24 are really difficult to find, call Brian at Joseph Equipment  I sold him the stock we had when we went to 12 24  those you can get in radial or bias

Were they Good Years?  If so  I remember when he was advertising them in TBG.  Bet they are all gone but worth a call.  $$$$$$$$$$