Trailer

Brian L Blaylock

10 hours ago, Brian L Blaylock said:

Does anyone know where there is a scissor neck lowboy for sale?

You looking for mechanical, or hydraulic? I like a mechanical myself but have the winch power for it.  What well length, and width? Tire size and suspension desired?

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

My old Hyster was a double drop and a very good trailer. Hauled a lot of mine equipment with it from point to point for repair. You're wanting a single drop meaning the bed tapers till you drive over the rear axles where it's flat? Kinda like this?

https://www.truckpaper.com/listings/trailers/for-sale/32575219/2001-flag-cf35-2

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

7 hours ago, Rob said:

My old Hyster was a double drop and a very good trailer. Hauled a lot of mine equipment with it from point to point for repair. You're wanting a single drop meaning the bed tapers till you drive over the rear axles where it's flat? Kinda like this?

https://www.truckpaper.com/listings/trailers/for-sale/32575219/2001-flag-cf35-2

Yes Rob like that basically a step deck with a folding neck

13 hours ago, Brian L Blaylock said:

Yes Rob like that basically a step deck with a folding neck

Used to work with a guy whom had one; Nelson brand if memory serves. The deck had a slight taper rising to the flat over the rear tires. He had a full width tail roller and it was used for all kinds of stuff.

I'll look around a bit as I owe a couple conversations with past cohorts.....

Brian;

I spoke with my friend today and he sold that trailer, (was Nelson) two years ago so that one is out. I'm attempting to find another contact on a former phone of mine but not having luck as of yet.

I'm still interested in a lowboy with pullouts for farm equipment if you run across one of those cheap enough.

13 minutes ago, Rob said:

Brian;

I spoke with my friend today and he sold that trailer, (was Nelson) two years ago so that one is out. I'm attempting to find another contact on a former phone of mine but not having luck as of yet.

I'm still interested in a lowboy with pullouts for farm equipment if you run across one of those cheap enough.

Will do 

Happy B'day Brian. I was down in Springfield today and yakked with some old friends from eons ago. Asked one of em about a trailer for you and they'll do some scanning as they still work in truck repair.

Rob