Turbos

david wild

Anybody heard of the Switchblade Turbo, Guess what they now are made for Mack engines, not Volvo knockoffs, but E7 and Etech, comes as kit with new manifold and turbo, pretty neat and pretty pricey $4800.00 for kit, had nice discussion with owner, like the product, when I get home I will try and upload the specs and info that is being sent to me.  

Nice set up !Really like the idea! If it were a situation where your turbo Needed replacing, it may be worth the while to change up to this setup! Cool!  VGT with no computer intervention!  

Edited by fjh

Not just a turbo but low to real low restriction manifold also, stock manifold has to much back pressure I was told to work with switchblade so they make their own manifold, spoke with Pete at Pittsburgh Power and they told me the same thing Blaylock told me and they are hoping to get a switchblade to try on their dyno, I think their manifold would be the answer to the AI problem.    life gets better under Trump because people have money to do things like this.

• Like 2

Check out a YouTube channel "Jpaydirt".  Jeff put a couple of these switchblade turbos on.  One being a c15 cat in his KW(took off the twins) and the other a 343 powered dozer.  He really likes them.

Here is one video talking about it.  You can search his channel for others.

Edited by Freightrain

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

4 hours ago, david wild said:

True but at least somebody is building something for a Mack, seems nobody builds anything for Macks, Cat and Cummins all the toys you could want, Mack you get close to nothing, little box  and some bored out injectors ?   

Rochester has the ceramic and pp high flow manifold. Have you talked to Antrim?